Are you content with how things are going?

Eskay Jones

S'ok.

I could really do with a big stack to get a couple of things going (wedding & house) but aside from that I'm as happy as Larry.

Where are you buying? House/Flat?

First time buyer?

First time buyer. In London. Probably a 2 bed flat if we're being realistic.

Good luck. The headache involved with first time buying is a joke.

Make sure you get Insurance. it's saved my life on many occasions.

And I'd advise you if your renting out to rent to the council. They are easy to deal with and always on time with the money.

I have a brillant mortgage advisor who I use if you want his details I can give them to you.

http://www.gbuckingham.co.uk/contact.html

Honestly wouldnt have been able to get where I am without that guy.

• Upvote 6

Not great, gonna pack up and leave for 6-8 weeks this Summer.

With saying that, the fact i can up and leave my job and come back whenever i like with no problems makes me seem ungrateful.

Im not happy in my head though, it feels too full. Need space and time. Away.

its okay. i cant get the work i want down here, my boss is not giving me the hours, so i feel like im not pulling my weight financially. on the other hand this frees up sum time to prepare for the career i want, i need to stop being lazy and get myself on a first aid and advanced driving course and sum team based stuff etc.

relationship has become stronger than ever after years of being thru the fire, i think we are set for life.

moving out of london has more or less destroyed our social lives tho, like a pair of hermits now.

im not content nah but tbh its not about being content always got to have that drive to keep on keeping on

used to hate change but you gotta embrace it

a chinese proverb:

when the winds of change blow some people build walls others build windmills

im tryna be that windmill guy

• Upvote 2

Things are going well

Left Universal Music just before they outsourced dept to Mumbai, working for Bank of England now.

On the most money ive even been on in my life

Friends are doing well too

Nothing major going on within family

Holidays are all booked

Flat is looking sick (all about AV Forums)

Just want new car and saving for property, so "touchwood" should be a very good year

Just turned 22.

Deputy Manager of Brighthouse Stores, Gravesend Branch - One of the most profitable companies last year.

21k a year with pay rise coming in 2 months

Am i happy? Surprisingly no.

I dont like Brighthouse. Here because its convienient. Feel like my intelligence is going to waste.

Looking to do an ACCA course or Internship in Accountancy or go back to Uni and do English Lit & Lang with a view to becoming a teacher...

Things are going well

Left Universal Music just before they outsourced dept to Mumbai, working for Bank of England now.

On the most money ive even been on in my life

Friends are doing well too

Nothing major going on within family

Holidays are all booked

Flat is looking sick (all about AV Forums)

Just want new car and saving for property, so "touchwood" should be a very good year

lol, since you mentioned that thread i have always regularly checked that av forums users set up section. Some of those guys have got sick setups.