GTA (V) 5

Lenny The Tramp

grand-theft-auto-5-logo.jpg

Any guesses or ideas into what country, city and era this is gonna themed on? (based on the styling font of the 5!?)

dno if its just me but the "five" font looks like something from a bank note? or a newspaper/ corp.

thats my guess.

defo not a dollar bill...

1%20dollar%20bill.jpg

Im guessing England themed around late 80's early 90's

i remember reading a leaked cast agency that had a list of actors that were rumored to be the actors for the new gta a few months back;

Miguel Gonzalez:

25 Young Mexican American FBI agent, caught between a few mob bosses. Very clean cut.

Brother Adam:

Welsh monk / cult leader / yoga teacher – 50, very lithe, very into exploring your personal tension through gripping massage. Needs Welsh accent.

Mrs Avery:

Neurotic soccer mom, home maker, 48, anxious and addled on pain killers. Very angry at neighbor MRS Bell.

Jerry Cole:

53 – disabled IT expert and criminal information vendor.

Rich Roberts:

English hardman actor, 35, who acts tough but who wants to do serious work - the only problem is he can't quite read the words.

Chad:

29 – pretty boy misogynist Beverly Hills party boy. Made money, but not as cool as he thinks he is.

Taes Translator:

45 - VERY STRAIGHT LACED Chinese translator, terrified of his boss’s dad. Male, awkward. Needs to speak Chinese.

who knows