Suicide Bombers hit Moscow Airport

Mr Q

lol

was trying to construct an argument actually

As Afghoon said, the Kremlin is eager to buss some gans so why would the chechens do something like that. Logically speaking a smart person would know that the repercussions would be severe, Grozny is already rubble ffs, just doesnt seems worth it.

you know who else doens't f*ck about? russian special forces, and the chechens/dagestanis know this better than anyone

/

Still question the Beslan incident tbh from day the hostages were saying their captors sounded like foreigners putting on a russian accent then boy...

no grozny is not rubble. it was rebuilt with russian money some time ago and is a very modern, nice looking city

i really don't know what you are even saying here. my brother spent about a year in chechnya as part of an anti-terror/anti-insurgent unit but some guy on the internet who calls himself "Badman" is saying that chechen terrorists don't exist?

and the jihadists who blow themselves up aren't smart or logical, so obviously these aren't the actions of a smart person

Guest Klitschko

For the world at large to care about what Israel is doing, Israel itself would have to bomb a major country (not one inhabited mainly by brown people, as they don't all have broadband so lets face it, it would probably be deserved).

What has this got to do with Israel

And what is Israel doing, and why is it worse than what Russia does in the Caucausus or what India does in Kashmir?

Innit. Or for that matter what Sudan does to its non-arab population. Or what indonesia does in Papua.

But i digress. R.I.P. to all who have lost their lives.

Did either of you read the post two posts down from mine, before acting so well-informed?

For the world at large to care about what Israel is doing, Israel itself would have to bomb a major country (not one inhabited mainly by brown people, as they don't all have broadband so lets face it, it would probably be deserved).

What has this got to do with Israel

And what is Israel doing, and why is it worse than what Russia does in the Caucausus or what India does in Kashmir?

Innit. Or for that matter what Sudan does to its non-arab population. Or what indonesia does in Papua.

But i digress. R.I.P. to all who have lost their lives.

Did either of you read the post two posts down from mine, before acting so well-informed?

Yeah OK. I didn't. But still.

Militant groups from the North Caucasus are suspected of planning the attack in which a bomber detonated up to 7kg (15lb) of TNT.

Prime Minister Vladimir Putin has said that "retribution is inevitable".

"This was an abominable crime in both its senselessness and its cruelty," he said, offering government help to the families of those affected.

Speaking to security officers in televised remarks on Tuesday, Mr Medvedev said terrorism was the most serious threat facing Russia today.

He called for those responsible to be hunted down and their organisations "eliminated".

lol

was trying to construct an argument actually

As Afghoon said, the Kremlin is eager to buss some gans so why would the chechens do something like that. Logically speaking a smart person would know that the repercussions would be severe, Grozny is already rubble ffs, just doesnt seems worth it.

you know who else doens't f*ck about? russian special forces, and the chechens/dagestanis know this better than anyone

/

Still question the Beslan incident tbh from day the hostages were saying their captors sounded like foreigners putting on a russian accent then boy...

From wiki

Assassinated FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko has suggested that the Russian secret services must have been aware of the plot beforehand, and therefore that they must have themselves organized the attack as a false flag operation. Before his death, Litvinenko alleged that because of the fact that the hostage-takers had previously been in FSB custody for committing terrorist attacks, it is inconceivable that they would have been released and still been able to carry out attacks independently. He said that they would only have been freed if they were of use to the FSB, and that even in the case that they were freed without being turned into FSB assets, they would be under a strict surveillance regime that would not have allowed them to carry out the Beslan attack unnoticed.[222] Some of the Mothers of Beslan have also alleged that the hostage taking was an inside job, citing as evidence the fact that the militants used weapons that had been planted in the school prior to the incident.[223] Ella Kesayeva, co-chair of the group Voice of Beslan has, similar to Alexander Litvinenko, drawn attention to the fact that many of the hostage-takers were suspiciously either released from government custody or evaded the authorities despite their high profiles right before the attacks occurred. Writing for the oppositional newspaper Novaya Gazeta, she concluded that "the so-called Beslan terrorists were agents of our own special forces – UBOP
and FSB."
[224]

World is so f*cked, I never understood the significance of Litvinenko until I read this, no wonder why he was killed.

lmao i shouldnt laugh at yuris first comment but it was funny

level grozny - last i heard it was still levelled last time the russians decide to holocaust the region

tbh putin is probably topless in some military bunker lickin his lips at the thought fo sending in tanks again... hes f*ck*ng LOVING it.. medvedev is in the back polishin his boots not makin eye contact the little poofta

end of the day you f*ck with the bulls yo get the horns... these people from chechenya /dagestan/ossetia/ingushetia do not f*ck about ...

beslan is still my favourite terorrist atrocity ever....that was their magnum opus

anyway lets hope it destabilises the entire region... shits about to pop off in palestine within a year... hezbollah should be mobilzing soon as well... its all gna kick of BIG time soon enough

pmmmmmssssssslllll

see the problem with chechnya is that they got their little semi-independnce and putin paid for grozny to get rebuilt, and russia left them alone. but then these little religious muslim pricks kept getting money from the saudis to start their own intifada and wouldn't behave themselves...these separatist/wahabbi insurgent faggots started deciding to go into ingushetia and dagestan and ossetia and start setting up checkpoints and kidnapping and killing people and blowing things up. so then when russia sends the special units back to the caucasus to take control of the situation (cos did they really think they were gonna stand for that bullshit?) they complain about brutaltiy and people going missing and throw temper tantrums by blowing themselves up in russian theatres and airports and tube stations.

What if your people we're simply stagng insurgence in order to justify racial cleansing?

level grozny - last i heard it was still levelled last time the russians decide to holocaust the region

tbh putin is probably topless in some military bunker lickin his lips at the thought fo sending in tanks again... hes f*ck*ng LOVING it.. medvedev is in the back polishin his boots not makin eye contact the little poofta

end of the day you f*ck with the bulls yo get the horns... these people from chechenya /dagestan/ossetia/ingushetia do not f*ck about ...

beslan is still my favourite terorrist atrocity ever....that was their magnum opus

anyway lets hope it destabilises the entire region... shits about to pop off in palestine within a year... hezbollah should be mobilzing soon as well... its all gna kick of BIG time soon enough

pmmmmmssssssslllll

see the problem with chechnya is that they got their little semi-independnce and putin paid for grozny to get rebuilt, and russia left them alone. but then these little religious muslim pricks kept getting money from the saudis to start their own intifada and wouldn't behave themselves...these separatist/wahabbi insurgent faggots started deciding to go into ingushetia and dagestan and ossetia and start setting up checkpoints and kidnapping and killing people and blowing things up. so then when russia sends the special units back to the caucasus to take control of the situation (cos did they really think they were gonna stand for that bullshit?) they complain about brutaltiy and people going missing and throw temper tantrums by blowing themselves up in russian theatres and airports and tube stations.

What if your people we're simply stagng insurgence in order to justify racial cleansing?

racial cleansing?

i just...i don't even...what?

why would the russian government want to "racially cleanse" chechnya of its inhabitants? "staging insurgence"lulz there has been a separatist mnovement in chechnya since forever

not even trying to be a d*ck, but don't wade into arguments you know nothing about

• Upvote 1

o i c

ur still one of those guys

i agree tho still

i mean why would usa blow up its own towers wots the pointz lulz

So you're a bit of an expert on the chechen separatist movement and chechen-russian relations then i take it?

Or just talking rubbish cos there's no way you could actually have a meaningful opinion on whether russia would want to "racially cleanse" chechnya?

careful everyone, the belarussian Yuri has spoken. no one dare challenge his take on or even suggest an opinion about an area he finally has intimate insider knowledge about.

as you were saying yuri.........................

oh yeah? who did alex jones say was behind this?

stfu.

• Downvote 1

pmmmmmssssssslllll

racial cleansing?

why would the russian government want to "racially cleanse" chechnya of its inhabitants? "staging insurgence"lulz there has been a separatist mnovement in chechnya since forever

not even trying to be a d*ck, but don't wade into arguments you know nothing about

lol im just making a suggestion

maybe racial cleansing was too strong but dont put anything past any govt

pmmmmmssssssslllll

racial cleansing?

Nobody lives in Chechnya except Chechens, and a small amount of ethnic Russians and other caucasians. The place is pretty much a barren wasteland, apart from Grozniy. There's no point or purpose to "cleansing" it of Chechens. The conflict was initially a separatist one (some Chechens wanted independence from Russia, which Russia can't allow to happen) but since Kadyrov has been president is not so much about independence or becoming a republic, it's more about radical Islam among a minority of Chechens and them taking revenge on Russians for the brutality Kadyrov and Russian soldiers committed/commit there.

Russia wants control of Chechnya, not to kill them all off.

• Downvote 1

pmmmmmssssssslllll

racial cleansing?

Nobody lives in Chechnya except Chechens, and a small amount of ethnic Russians and other caucasians. The place is pretty much a barren wasteland, apart from Grozniy. There's no point or purpose to "cleansing" it of Chechens. The conflict was initially a separatist one (some Chechens wanted independence from Russia, which Russia can't allow to happen) but since Kadyrov has been president is not so much about independence or becoming a republic, it's more about radical Islam among a minority of Chechens and them taking revenge on Russians for the brutality Kadyrov and Russian soldiers committed/commit there.

Russia wants control of Chechnya, not to kill them all off.

Oi I'm not an idiot Slobodan I said maybe the term is too strong but ur govt obviously dnt rate the ethnicity as a whole

ive been reading on the wars and there is alot stuff about a russian genocide in checnya

read the quote

From wiki

Assassinated FSB defector Alexander Litvinenko has suggested that the Russian secret services must have been aware of the plot beforehand, and therefore that they must have themselves organized the attack as a false flag operation. Before his death, Litvinenko alleged that because of the fact that the hostage-takers had previously been in FSB custody for committing terrorist attacks, it is inconceivable that they would have been released and still been able to carry out attacks independently. He said that they would only have been freed if they were of use to the FSB, and that even in the case that they were freed without being turned into FSB assets, they would be under a strict surveillance regime that would not have allowed them to carry out the Beslan attack unnoticed.[222] Some of the Mothers of Beslan have also alleged that the hostage taking was an inside job, citing as evidence the fact that the militants used weapons that had been planted in the school prior to the incident.[223] Ella Kesayeva, co-chair of the group Voice of Beslan has, similar to Alexander Litvinenko, drawn attention to the fact that many of the hostage-takers were suspiciously either released from government custody or evaded the authorities despite their high profiles right before the attacks occurred. Writing for the oppositional newspaper Novaya Gazeta, she concluded that "the so-called Beslan terrorists were agents of our own special forces – UBOP
and FSB."[224]