Best Record Labels or Stable of Rappers??

Carter

These are my favorite Record Labels/Crews/Stables or whatever you wanna call them!1 - Death Row (See the Source Awards to know why they're my number 1)2 - Cash Money (Way ahead of their time, fans are jus catching up on Mannie Fresh, Lil Wayne & BG)3 - G-Unit (Put the game in a strangle hold with mixtapes/albums/club bangers)4 - No Limit Soldiers (New releases ever month....all platinum or gold NO HYPE)5 - Wu Tang Clan (One of my fav groups but also the most talented stable of solo rappers ever)

Interscope/Aftermath has always been the best in my opinion.Eminem, G Unit, D Block, Obie Trice, Busta Rhymes, Dr Dre, Scott StorchUsed to have Rakim as well.
interscope is the company tho really.rather then the 'label' as the sence its being used for this topic(they had pac too)

Rawkus are my number 5Def Jam, a stable? I wouldnt class them as that. To me a stable is sonmething that happens from grassroots level where everyone comes together by knowing each other and all wanting to make it, bot through being offered money to sign album deals.