360 exclusive Crysis 2 demo

Black.

EA and Crytek are to launch an Xbox 360 exclusive Crysis 2 demo on Xbox Live tomorrow.

Confirming reports from last Friday, the multiplayer demo - available to XBL Gold members only - will feature the 'Skyline' map and two game modes, 'Team Instant Action' (team deathmatch) and 'Crash Site'.

In Crash Site, players battle for control of alien drop pods, earning points by guarding them and keeping enemies at bay.

Crysis 2's full multiplayer experience will include six gameplay modes and 12 maps set across recognisable locations in New York City. Players can earn up to 50 multiplayer ranks which can be completed ten times.

"Crysis 2 offers a fresh, new take on multiplayer - one that will stand out and establish the game as a top contender in the first person shooter genre," said Crytek CEO Cevat Yerli.

"The Nanosuit gives gamers a sense of power they have yet to experience in any other shooter and having New York City as a backdrop will present a different type of playground with even more possibilities."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIS-p1b3FJI

I cant f*ck*ng wait, gonna be sick

• Upvote 1

I'm feeling it, looks good not as good as I thought but still good

The first class you start off with is pointless, got more kills with the mele attack. Kills lag as well should be sorted for the full game.

I love that there's a lot of detail makes the game look even better. Coppin for sure

Game is pretty neat. The graphics look a bit too sharp for my liking.

I like the dog tag killstreak system where you gotta go to the player you just killed and pick up his dogtag in order to build a killstreak up. Demotes camping NICELY cos if you kill a guy from a mile away while camping you gotta think about sacrificing your camping position to go get that dog tag. f*ck*ng campers. Guns look sick also.

I am contemplating buying this game. But its a EA game :huh: Its a good change from BOps anyway.