Keys & Grey HIRED.

Francis Coquelin

Ahahahahahahahahahahaha Keys is an absolute legend care not!!

It proper looks like a scene out of 'the office'

Keys trying to get down with the kids talking about 'birds' cringeeeeeee

I reckon Jamie got a bit of previous though, he'll def be sleeping on the couch tonight :lol:

Already story of the year and it's only January

All we need now is vid of Merson pulling a drink out from under the table during the ad breaks and it's a wrap!

I reckon Jamie got a bit of previous though, he'll def be sleeping on the couch tonight :lol:

All we need now is vid of Merson pulling a drink out from under the table during the ad breaks and it's a wrap!

lol spot on, it's so bait he's trying so hard to be one of the lads and all of them clocked it.

Gullit in his head was like ' what did he just say? Ima keep pretending to text someone til they change the subject'

Jamie tried to diffuse it early by dismissing the 'did you smash it' comment by saying I used to go out with her.

Souness tries to keep the convo moving but Keys was like 'f*ck I need to try harder' then drops 'hanging out the back...'

lol he's a fool.

Hahaha Innit!

It's honestly one of the funniest things I've seen

As TF said kinda wish we saw more of this from him tbh seems a ledge!

/

Where are all these vids coming from? They got some sort of sexism library in there or what?

Germaine Greer and the like will be spitting feathers tomorrow

lol spot on, it's so bait he's trying so hard to be one of the lads and all of them clocked it.

Gullit in his head was like ' what did he just say? Ima keep pretending to text someone til they change the subject'

Jamie tried to diffuse it early by dismissing the 'did you smash it' comment by saying I used to go out with her.

Souness tries to keep the convo moving but Keys was like 'f*ck I need to try harder' then drops 'hanging out the back...'

lol he's a fool.

Gullit is listening to all this and scrolling job offers from Chechnya in his email

• Upvote 1

also most people getting happs are stream watchers.

I refuse to fund Sky, f*ck them.

If I wanna listen to some prick chatting sh*t to seemingly wind me up I'll either log on here or pop in for a chat with certain man, llow me paying to hear someone chatting sh*t.

never thought i pos'd this guy, but real talk needs to be highlighted

The more of this sh*t that comes out, the more indefensible it gets.

They clearly thought they were untouchable.

this is why they had to go, i'd bet on there being loads more to come aswell. if it was just a one of incident ok, but this is pathetic

They was untouchable.

The Dynasty got rocked & knocked the f*ck out.

Now Keys taking the count, one more and he is definitely finished.

obviously not, all it takes is the right or wrong person (whatever the case may be) to see or hear the goings on and its goodbye.

to end the post the way it started, i'd like to just repeat, f*ck Sky Sports and their constant rape of the game i love and football fans all over the country,

Fam clearly they was untouchable within their building, if you do 20 years head of the channels number 1 sport, your untouchable.

Their downfall is really a female linesman and a very PC national press, none of which is within their building.

Like Sky didn't know about the boys club, like certain executives aren't part of the team with them fueling this behaviour. Imagine what these man are like on European nights with the expenses account, jeeez!

Yesterday Andy Gray's haters came out to play and it was clear they ran the place. Sam Matterface sounded so bitch made...