Would You

Gambino

Was watchin a lil documentary last night about a guy that is doing research on Great White Sharks. Basically after attracting the shark to the boat with some blood and bait, He jumped into the water with a camera next to the shark and was filming it, With no cage or protection just him and a camera.Would anyone in here seriously ever get into the water next to a Great White?

No sh*t, thats what i wanna do in life, go and dive into the sea with either a Tiger shark or Great White without a cage.The adrenaline rush would be too much.
What happens when it bites you and your adrenaline spurts out of your veins into the water... Then what!?

No sh*t, thats what i wanna do in life, go and dive into the sea with either a Tiger shark or Great White without a cage.The adrenaline rush would be too much.
What happens when it bites you and your adrenaline spurts out of your veins into the water... Then what!?
biggrin.gif

Im a good swimmer, great whites aint got sh*t on me.

theres got to be a reason why he survived, look at all the crazy sh*t wots his name that australian geezer did before he diedif thats what u wanna do go for it, i personally think i have a relationship with animals not unlike eliza thornberry but i wudnt do the shark thing because 1. i dnt like to swim 2. i hate fish an any sea creatures

The fact is that sharks don't attack unless they're threatened or hungry etc. and they don't usually eat humans. I still wouldn't do it though.
They dont usually eat humans, yes, doesnt stop most sharks having a curious taste first though...
You're the d*ckhead that wanted to do it.I find people like you funny... So determined to do something then panic when they do it. The kind of person that hangs themself but desperately tries to loosen the noose after they kick the chair away.

I would if i had aids