I DIDN'T TAKE THIS ROUTE TO BE CHECKED.

Guest Esquilax

can someone itk aware me of the proper protocol/script when they wanna stopand search u, last month i got stopped in bristol, stepped out the motor and i could hear the high pitched whine where he turned on his tazer. i say 'wot u doing that for" and hes liek 'reh reh ur a big boy". dont want to be a smart arse and get myself tazerd.

ask them on what act they are stopping you for, if they ask to search u, say u do not condone to their searches and u refuse to be searched.

they cannot arrest you unless they know you have something on you that you shouldn't have.

also, don't step out of the car.

at the same time, don't be a c*nt because they will just piss u off.

sh*t's disgusting

[media=]

[/media]

Cameraman is an idiot though. End of the day they don't know/care about his rights. He'll end up getting arrested, spending the whole day in a cell with no charge made against him then released and even if he complains nobody will care

But it's f*cked that the police have got a power of inconvenience. As in arrest you for something, waste your time by leaving you in a cell all day, then releasing you without charge.

I rate this guy, he's right to give a sh*t and speak out, especially when kids are getting bullied like that

can someone itk aware me of the proper protocol/script when they wanna stopand search u, last month i got stopped in bristol, stepped out the motor and i could hear the high pitched whine where he turned on his tazer. i say 'wot u doing that for" and hes liek 'reh reh ur a big boy". dont want to be a smart arse and get myself tazerd.

Yeh you say "don't taze me bro"