Interview with Ayo Adesina from the Family (Vid)

Captain Planet

whats with all these different media websites man, u niggas need to start thinking out the box, none of you are offering anything different from gm or sbtv or even spiff

nothing wrong with them as long as they're good and have decent presenting.

just like how there so much on tv and radio doing the same thing

whats with all these different media websites man, u niggas need to start thinking out the box, none of you are offering anything different from gm or sbtv or even spiff

i think its best u bring out a couple free downloads, before u put anything on itunes yet brudda

bulid the 'fanbase'

• Upvote 1

Rule of thirds

Split the screen into thirds horizontally and vertically. Where the lines meet the most interesting things you're filming should lie on. In this case the people. Camera should be closer/ zoom in. Dunno who this Ayo guy is but from that distance I still may not know it's him.

Too much headroom and space to the right in the main interview, the cutaway bit with the computer from framed better

thanks for the feedback, will show the camera man, i agree wit pretty muceverything said

btw camera is a nikkon i think

website revamp soon come aswell

this is in the pipeline were in the process in revamping the site just need to get a programmer in

www.dh.se is the format were looking to do, with with a bit more visuals

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

tbh...h

just get the levels up in terms of the sound n framing the shot, dnt bother with all these long intros, unless it actually looks good and is less than 5 secs, i dnt know about everyone else but them 30 sec SBTV intros used to piss me off

doesnt have to be some Avatar type high production value, but just lil touches, the sound is the main thing for me, i like nice sound

tbh...h

just get the levels up in terms of the sound n framing the shot, dnt bother with all these long intros, unless it actually looks good and is less than 5 secs, i dnt know about everyone else but them 30 sec SBTV intros used to piss me off

doesnt have to be some Avatar type high production value, but just lil touches, the sound is the main thing for me, i like nice sound

Trust..

plus some of those vids have ads tagged to it as well.. Makes it longer.