New Start

Guest Lens

Supposing You decided today that it was time for a new start in life

whole new start, leaving everything behind

where would You go, what would You do, how would You go about it?

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

well last time i did that i moved north (although i didnt want a new start jus wanted to go away)

next time itd prob be out of the country or something (moving back to London doesnt count)

of course, dislike towards your 8T2esque music is hating, surely it can't mean that your music lacks quality :rolleyes:

and "pon" isn't patois, its an abbreviation, ya likkle rass

how? wtf?

if You weren't a hater, You would have listened once, turned it off and said You didn't like it. instead, You follow me around the forum replying to every thing with "stop doing music" type posts. that's being a hater

/

pon is patois

Lol at the new start people

In the same boat as the 2011 is my year/ clean slate group

Only cowardz run away from situations

Real men meet their problems head on ans find ways to overcome them using hard work dedication and iniative

Theres lesson for u fatherless beanie sigel where hav you been/still got luv for u yutes, who were never taugh about how to be a man

this. but i would have worded it differently.

nah You've made a few of these types of posts. one was where You compared the value of an item to "all my musical talent". that is being a hater

Your comment on this thread, which, had nothing to do with my music

is being a hater

hi hater, come in, have a seat, don't wana stand up and hate now, do You?

Lol at the new start people

In the same boat as the 2011 is my year/ clean slate group

Only cowardz run away from situations

Real men meet their problems head on ans find ways to overcome them using hard work dedication and iniative

Theres lesson for u fatherless beanie sigel where hav you been/still got luv for u yutes, who were never taugh about how to be a man

This right here ^^ bun out running away make the change and for those who look down upon you or try belittling you when they see your on a positive path they would you hush them self running away more or less means you can fall back into the same old bollocks but just somewhere new and nothing really changes just the same f*ck up around diffrent people. Even if you are smoking bones where you move the same type of people tend to find you. But its a par when u trying to stop smoking crack and heads are throwing pebbles at your window to come smoke that sh*t.

nah You've made a few of these types of posts. one was where You compared the value of an item to "all my musical talent". that is being a hater

you insulted pork, I was simply retaliating on behalf of pork by saying that a rack of JD ribs is worth more than your musical talent

Your comment on this thread, which, had nothing to do with my music

is being a hater

hi hater, come in, have a seat, don't wana stand up and hate now, do You?

again, there is nothing to hate on, you provided an opportunity to send and I took it