suicide whos ever thought of it?

Kim

Guest Esquilax

I think about it every time I see you make a topic

I think "If a specimen of my human race can be so dense and terrible and have such a low gauge of morals and ethics, what hope do we have for the future?"

• Upvote 2

wait.

we havn't beat yet

Wheneever Im at the top of a really high building or ledge I tinhk what would it feel like to jump off.

Does that count?

f*cked up....

i always think sh*t dont want to drop my bag or phone or trainers or hat.....basically anything on me bar underwear, bottoms and top.

Guest M12 Part 2

im sure we all get that, was in the venting thread

urge to jump infront of a train, moving traffic, jump from buildings, jump out of moving cars etc

I remember thinking once i wanted to see someone jump in front of one of them high speed trains that go through a station and dont stop.

Would they get completely separated like arms and legs flying? Or would it just be like being hit by a car? Or would they vapourize

im some next deviant on some things

Guest Esquilax

They'd get buss up into bits mate, high speed train you'd be covered in guts

/

I think it's like a morbid look at your own resilience. It'll kill anyone who does it, but will it kill me? Surely not, EYE can't die, can I?

What happens after you die? Shall I find out?

I wonder about other people jumping in front of trains,especially when its those idiots who go right to the edge to see if the train is coming.

But I stand well back, especially if its underground.

kmt, and why do they always choose rush hour? they could always go jump at 11pm.

i dont like the attention seeking suicide ones, like making a thread before you do it.

you came alone, and ur going alone.