"DIddy i got an A": " Ok son well done, here's a Maybach"

MARVELL

Diddy buys son a second Maybach

Most 17-year-olds are grateful just to borrow the keys to their dad's car for an evening as a reward for passing their exams.

But Justin, the son of rapper and movie star Sean 'Diddy' Combs, isn't your average 17-year-old.

When he passed his exams, his dad bought him a £250,000 Maybach limousine - his second in a year.

"Justin has turned himself around and is now an honours student, which he wasn't before - so I wanted to treat him," said Diddy in 'The Sun'.

The lavish gift will court controversy because Diddy has already had to defend buying his son a Maybach for his 16th birthday. At the time, some questioned the morality of buying a child a gift worth nearly twice the price of an average US house.

Asked at the time by whether buying the gift was reasonable, Diddy told UK journalist Martin Bashir: "I can do whatever I want to do with my children, and you can't question me about it."

Justin's second Maybach has a custom made interior to go with its 550bhp 5.5-litre V12 engine. "It's a collector's car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date," said Diddy, "but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things than the expensive things. Simple tastes."

mayba2.jpg

Diddy buys son a second Maybach

Most 17-year-olds are grateful just to borrow the keys to their dad's car for an evening as a reward for passing their exams.

But Justin, the son of rapper and movie star Sean 'Diddy' Combs, isn't your average 17-year-old.

When he passed his exams, his dad bought him a £250,000 Maybach limousine - his second in a year.

"Justin has turned himself around and is now an honours student, which he wasn't before - so I wanted to treat him," said Diddy in 'The Sun'.

The lavish gift will court controversy because Diddy has already had to defend buying his son a Maybach for his 16th birthday. At the time, some questioned the morality of buying a child a gift worth nearly twice the price of an average US house.

Asked at the time by whether buying the gift was reasonable, Diddy told UK journalist Martin Bashir: "I can do whatever I want to do with my children, and you can't question me about it."

Justin's second Maybach has a custom made interior to go with its 550bhp 5.5-litre V12 engine. "It's a collector's car so maybe he will use it for special occasions like on a first date," said Diddy, "but like all my kids, he prefers the simpler things than the expensive things. Simple tastes."

mayba2.jpg

SAY FUKKIN NUFFIN

• Downvote 1

Guest M12 Part 2

I been feeling a lotta afgoons posts recently. Not bad for a client racist.

/

Lol at the guys screaming it's promotion/free. Things that cost 400k don't need promotion. It's not accessible to 99% of people so why promote to them.