FUCKIN ARD

Yuri

:lol: dem usain bolt sprints there

:lol: @ falling off the ped, thats how you know they wernt serious or they would have brang proper motorbikes, i could run faster than that vespa.

madness

someone got lazy arranging getaway vehicles. imagine it like some four lions heist film

"you get the bikes?"

"yeah"

"these are f*ckin MOPEDS you idiot" *slaps*

• Upvote 3

some comment from worldstar

this real, it was on the news this afternoon. To the n*gga that said they where robbing crumpets thats hilarious, but my n*ggas went to america two weeks ago and they robbed this jewellery store in LAX shopping centre. The n*ggas got away with �1million worth of jewellery and they never got caught. u n*ggaS think your hard over in the US, but my n*ggas had to come through and show you that we got real goons in the UK. London E15 Stratty stand the f*k up brap brap.

Bet rowdy T wrote that... ^

This My n*gga ... His name is Sir John A Benjamin...Free my ngga ...........he in jail for 15 days my n*gga...this is london its hard this the hood....y n*gga got 15 days just to steal some 40 dollar crumpets...........The white man is doing that...

its the british goons.........Oh my godness..call the cops (even tho police dont have guns) ...helpppppp

LOLS

silly old woman

i got a good heart but in a situation where some d*ckhead is tryna involve themselves i'll break her cheekbone str8

peak for the 1 who got nabbed imagine the feeling just lying there knowing u cant do nothing and in a few weeks youll be serving a very big bird. gutted

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

silly old woman

i got a good heart but in a situation where some d*ckhead is tryna involve themselves i'll break her cheekbone str8

peak for the 1 who got nabbed imagine the feeling just lying there knowing u cant do nothing and in a few weeks youll be serving a very big bird. gutted

ITS SO PEAK.

IMAGINE TELLIN THT STORY ON THE WING.

PMSL

'THE SCOOTER FELL OVER FAM. THE OLD WOMAN HAD ME SHOOK'

lololol

these guys look like they wouldve struggled to rob sweets from woolworths let alone rolex

they stole the sacred crumpets.......there gonna find the recipe and supply the streetsbut there the british version... they got 98.9 percent pure crumpet dough.....I cant its gonna hit london like crack...youll see feinds on the corner trying to hustle some illegal crumpets ..watchin for 5-0 ( cops with no guns)

:lol:

they failed from when it took 20 seconds to break a window.

equipment guy clearly got the hammers wrong as well as the getaway bikes.

everyone knows preparation is the key to organised crime.

but why u gona jump into save the rolex?

lool exactly it's not like anyone was being harmed or even threatened.

Headlines could have been very different.

civic responsibility?

same attitude that has people afraid to tell the d*ckhead playing his music on the bus to shut up

I'll put it another way cos it's easy to look at this from a distance and talk about civic responsibility.

If you were with your nan or a family member of a similar age when a similar robbery was taking place and they told you they're going to intervene would you allow them to?