I guess I ought to introduce you to my guy KUTWILD

cashoverhoes

don't piss me off about You're takin my advice and not crediting me or even saying "safe"

Aquarius,

9 Stroud Green Road

Finsbury Park

London N4

Steve's black barber of the year awards at the hair and beauty show speak for themselves, but You gotta go in and get the number, appointments only.

from Your own thread, July 2010

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

LOL steves been my barber for about 10 years, noone else can even put clippers on me

hav a pos sir!

slash

never got a pattern in my life, straight skin fade

you missed out bro, everyone used to be on nike ticks, but me being the individual don that i am got an adidas sign

real nigga sh*t

reh aint had patterns in my head since 1994 them trims are hard though mans got talent should go on bgt think my boy told me about this brudda few years back cant remember now I ask him when i see him on saturday.

£12 is the standard price around my way for a trim now but I do see ceratin new ones doing them for a diver

can't believe ppl actually got nike ticks on their head, i looked down on ppl like you, i was rocking the side partin martin.

NO U DIDNT BRUV. U NEVER SAW A NIKE TICK IN SOMEONES HEAD UNTIL IT BECAME UNFASHIONABLE IN THE ENDS AND THEN MADE ITS WAY TO UR SEASIDE TOWN.

I TOLD U ABOUT U NOT WANTING ME TO EXPOSE UR WHOLE OPERATION PAL.

DONT PUSH ME.

:rofl: