• Super Nintendo
    • Nintendo 64
    • Playstation
    • Sega Mega Drive
    • Sega Master System
    • Playstation 2
    • X Box
    • Nintendo Gamecube

Sega Mega Drive. Big up anyone that knows about the Sonic 2 "Seeeeegaaaaaaa" voice.Mega Drive had Sonic 2 and Streets of Rage 2. I had many more games, but those 2 alone kill off anything else. I must have racked up hundreds of hours over the years on them 2 games.

• 3 weeks later...

ps2 for last genhad the widest range of games available and alot of exclusives n64 gen before lasthad games that where fun to play and pretty much created the 3d platformer (mario 64) genresnesgames where qualitythis gen it is heading in the direction of 360, ps3 can nick it if the price is lower and killzone2 live up to the name of halo killer (which i doubt). the wii will hit a brick wall in europe and america its nothing but bad ports and minigames

Guest the_truth_hurts
Sega genesis, without a doubt.
straight up just for sonic 2/3, toejam and earl and streets of rage, them times man would feel no way paying ã50 for a game.

• 2 weeks later...

N64 was sick for 10 games and nothing else. Mario Kart was amazing. ISS was heavy. Zeldas were both sick. Coming with 4 player as standard was big too.But it wasn't as good as the PS1 for games.Best ever was the PS1. Too much classics launched on it. It changed gaming. After that the Super Nes

You people saying N64 are crazy. Yes the games that were heavy on that were over sick (cant believe not a soul has mentioned Perfect Dark or WCW vs NWO Revenge SMH), but SNES was better and so was PSone. Dreamcast had some very sick games on it, but it had no consitency.My top 5 isSNESPSoneN64DreamcastPS2I dont care about the technology we have now, for what they had then and what they pulled off was much better than the recent stuff. If you get what I'm saying