pulling sickys

DAT_YOUT_FROM_E15

Twisted your ankle dropping down the stairs getting ready for work, can't walk as the pain is too much and can't drive because its unsafe

you can get caught out on that one though, depending on what job you do

if you're at an office job they might just say get a taxi and they'll pay for it

Twisted your ankle dropping down the stairs getting ready for work, can't walk as the pain is too much and can't drive because its unsafe

you can get caught out on that one though, depending on what job you do

if you're at an office job they might just say get a taxi and they'll pay for it

Health and safety , fire breaks out what you meant to do, crawl out medal of honour style to the nearest fire escape

dont ever use an actual term before youve 'gone to the doctor' thats the worst f*ck*ng way to give yourself away.

yes i think i have a violent renal condition that can only be treated with a day off work

just say you feel like sh*t sweating all night

this

"i was up a few times in the night being sick. i think it's all over now but i barely got 2 hours of sleep and i feel terrible and think i need a day to recover"

unless you're constantly taking days off work there's no reason anybody wouldn't believe that, or at least not to the extent that they'd challenge you on it

dont ever use an actual term before youve 'gone to the doctor' thats the worst f*ck*ng way to give yourself away.

yes i think i have a violent renal condition that can only be treated with a day off work

just say you feel like sh*t sweating all night

this

"i was up a few times in the night being sick. i think it's all over now but i barely got 2 hours of sleep and i feel terrible and think i need a day to recover"

unless you're constantly taking days off work there's no reason anybody wouldn't believe that, or at least not to the extent that they'd challenge you on it

prety much this

"upset stomach" / "was up being sick last night"