Khaled - We The Best Forever Thread

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

Guest Waka Flocka Dave

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xgzee5_dj-khaled-welcome-to-my-hood_music

sorry for using dailymotion cos of the ads, but i couldnt even find it on wshh n it has the logo on it

stupid bangs

On August 19, Khaled signed to Cash Money Records along to Universal Motown, the album will be released under the label, also under E1 Entertainment, Terror Squad, Def Jam South and Khaled's own label We the Best Music Group, with confirmed guests as Birdman, Fat Joe, Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Cee Lo Green, Cool & Dre, Rick Ross, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Birdman, Lil Wayne, T.I., Akon, Drake and Nicki Minaj
  • Upvote 3

On August 19, Khaled signed to Cash Money Records along to Universal Motown, the album will be released under the label, also under E1 Entertainment, Terror Squad, Def Jam South and Khaled's own label We the Best Music Group, with confirmed guests as Birdman, Fat Joe, Chris Brown, Keyshia Cole, Cee Lo Green, Cool & Dre, Rick Ross, Kanye West, Jay-Z, Birdman, Lil Wayne, T.I., Akon, Drake and Nicki Minaj

Thats a lot of labels getting paid off of 1 project. I always wondered how much does Khaled actually make from these albums after he pays all the features and producers.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...