Sign in to follow this  
Mythy Collins

Can i get some feedback please

it sounds good but yeh you either need vocals or some fx to give it an extra layer

when the first notes... i was thinking......is this nugga tryna do romans revenge lmaoden the other notes came in...and it come like a lady gaga ting lmaoi liked when the beat dropped...its missin sumin though

Nice, feeling the drop.What does it sound like at 140 bpm? or even 135. I recon it might be a banger.The strings on the chorus might be a little too loud.Other than that, I like.

lol @ lady gaga/thanks for the feeback boys, taking everything said on board. i agree it is missing something.@skolaits not mixed down atall yet, and its 120bmpEdit / it thought u said why does it sound like 140 lolil check in a bit.safe

Guest Lens

find the drums too ordinary / straightforward, and think a less conventional drum pattern would suit it moreand would make more build ups to the next drops, esp when there's a sound about to come in. didn't like the way sounds came out of the beat straight away at the drop ( 0:32 ), how does it sound if You keep everything in, then take sounds out 8 bars later?cosign possible tempo increases

Guest Klitschko

It's good, ignore Sleezy. Sounds like one of them instros I'd have heard on rinse n had to ask around to find out what it was.COuld do with some kick/bass though, though thats probably a sh*t way of describing what I mean :s