Flirty work Colleauges....

LuLu

are you one of them ? are u finding it distracting working with your flirty colleauge due to the flirty tension between yourselfs ? where do u draw the line between flirty banter to something more ? or are u receieving some unwanted attention at the moment , does one of your co workers have a spot spot for you ? you ever found yourself in any crazy work related scenarios ?discusshave a nice day

• Upvote 1

Made the day go quicker
thisif i'm flirty at work it's coz i'm bored and it helps. don't think of it being anything beyond thatunless he's doin it outside of work as well ( fone, facebook etc )

when i worked in a sainsburys local (16 or 17) this new ting started tht said she was a fan of my music nd couldnt believe she was working with.she cheated on her bf with metrue story.
she couldnt believe u were stacking shelves like when rickross fans found out he was a screw. props for still squeezing the beat though
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

Work with about 30 lads and 2 chicks. The chicks are of no use to me....ones old, the other flat*sigh*so no.Saying that though I slept with the new girl at my old job, she caught feelings.I made sure we rarely worked on the same days after that.*edit* oh yeah, don't sh*t where you eat.

as im out on road allday for work i see nuff chiks, but then is the case of beeping at them or bussing a u turn on euston road to talk themhowever in the office theres like 4 women, all of which are middle aged n dead, im planning on beating one tho as i believe she will make my salary risethen there is a bunch of chiks in the call centre, all of whom have seen me n i think i think she likes me. but im playin it bad kah my workplace is %90 mandem, they all chuk themselves at the chix n get airim taking a different aproach, true say is been 3 months now maybe i shud make a move but ima let it play for another few weeks, then wen im back from hoildays i will pounce on these slags,

i mentioned it earlier that a flirty guy @ work got slapped with sexual harassmentwhich led to a disciplinary and eventual sacking.whole thing was mad, cos the guy is cool but just a bit too flirty (watches too much entourage)they didnt sack him cos they really took the girl's claim seriouslybut cos they were afraid of an employment tribunal / lawsuit against them.the girl is known to have flirted with him few times as well. he's currently signing on..from a 34k job.