Work Banter

Woodpecker

I got some brudda thats like 33 always talking to me about the 70's and 80's and singing old tunes, hes some martial arts brudda and steriod freak aswell

mans just a pure cringe, will update this thread daily with sh*t he says its quite funny.

what keeps you from boredom at work? playfighting or spitting on people? chatting about the same sh*t ery day? making cups of tea with salt in?

• Downvote 6

I work with all women and one man who is our 'bitch boy'.

The conversation is generally about sex, hatred towards men or beauty/diets.

Considering my mum and aunt are part of this i hate it when the sex convo comes up.

Ive been chased around the showroom (whilst on the phone) with the bra's i bought at lunch on my accountants head, i spray her with water while shes on the phone and my mum dances around behind customers.

Bitch boy tells us about how he used to be a stud (hes a 5'4 50yo round blob), hes forever falling over or burning himself and crying.

I love/hate this place.

• Downvote 2

allow calling a grown man bitch boy have some respect

>>>>western women

Nothing to do with respect, i call the man by his name, he calls himself our bitch boy.

He was told in interview by my very blunt mother that he would be our general run around and bitch boy to the women of the office, he took a liking to this.

• Downvote 2

nothing notable tbh just sitting chatting with the people that sit near me - my place is a typical helpdesk type office

mixed bunch of male / female + young / old so some quite interesting debates

other than that just small talk / jokes / the odd prank

where does ur new boss with THAT mug fit into this?

Guest Supreme Allah

do you sexually harass?

of course

lol

there was this one time we were talkin about photocopying arses n i said to her to do it, then i clocked myself n was like im just joking, next guy was like she'll break it, moonwalked out of that convo swiftly

cnt be too careful

There's about 5 brits I can chat to at work, but even then, it can be laboured as they dont seem to be interested in the same general stuff as me.

Typical expats...They like rugby, trance, only fancy asian women and generally dont care about the news or football etc

They never keep up with anything going on in England either

To keep sane, I end up forcing them into conversations or discussions

The IM client we use at work is quite good though, so I can have bant with mates at other offices, London, NY, Lithuania etc, sending pictures, photoshopping people in the phonebook, one ringing their extensions 10 times..

_________>>>>>>>>>> attempted banter of filipinos, chinese or anyone not westernised

nothing notable tbh just sitting chatting with the people that sit near me - my place is a typical helpdesk type office

mixed bunch of male / female + young / old so some quite interesting debates

other than that just small talk / jokes / the odd prank

where does ur new boss with THAT mug fit into this?

LMAO i walked into the kitcken today and she was standing there drinkin a cup of tea

the f*ckin gollywog face on the cup was staring right at me

/

she sits with other higher up people

my workplace is jokes

tonight some girl is setting up a works singles club , she insists on playin cupid, she is renound for tryna set people up, she actually went round the office ( its a big office ), around 6pm when most people had left, she went round all the desks and told me and this guy i sit next to which people are single, who aint single and who is playin the field. we and the other few people left in the office were like wtf lol

everyday there is some kind of banter, i never fail to laugh whilst im there, its good though, takes your mind off the stress workload.

The best banter is found in the building trade, sending the new boy to get a new bubble for the spirit level is one of my favourites

The trusty spade can also be a source of many gags, all in good humour of course.

Ill let you work it out.

Practical jokes on sites is good, but in general the banter is pretty basic.

Work banter is too much, always hotting the greek guy about his age, his baldness and numerous greek mythology references.

Next guy looks like the turtle from mario bros, indian guy comes like the buddah statue...swear the bars and the photoshopps that get thrown around at work are f*ckin epic

If the pay was good I would not be leaving at all