Nintendo 3DS - Exclusive Hands On

Cerny

The Nintendo 3DS will first launch in Japan on February 26, 2011 with Pro Evolution Soccer 3DS, Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition, Samurai Warriors: Chronicles, Bust-a-Move Universe, Rayman 3D, Ridge Racer 3D, Combat of Giants: Dinosaur 3D, and Professor Layton and the Mask of Miracle.[4] Six more titles have been confirmed for the North American launch of the 3DS. Those titles are Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Shadow Wars,[5] Super Monkey Ball 3D,[6] Dead Or Alive: Dimensions, Madden NFL 3DS[7], Pilotwings Resort, and Steel Diver. [8] This list does not include downloadable games to be released from its Virtual Console service.[9] The list is initially organized alphabetically by their English titles or their alphabet conversions, however it is also possible to sort each column individually.

I've played with the 3DS - went to the launch event hands on thingy in brick lane.

Its alright. Remember when you were a kid and you used to get those 3d things in boxes of cereal - the bits of cardboard with a ridged bit of plastic over it - thats basically what its like.

Like I say, it was ok. I played Resident Evil and some flying game. The controls on Resi were shocking (surprise surprise)

• 1 month later...