Dispatches Channel 4

DJ Stashman

jewish schools are no better. they are raised to hate arabs and assume that everyone is anti-semitic

oh, but i dare anyone carry out an investigation about that in a jewish school.

if they want to point fingers, do it across the board when you want to talk about extremism.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

jewish schools are no better. they are raised to hate arabs and assume that everyone is anti-semitic

if they want to point fingers, do it across the board when you want to talk about extremism.

please

shut up

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

please

shut up

i make more money than you so you cant tell me to shut up plyr.

please

shut up

i make more money than you so you cant tell me to shut up plyr.

ok man good for you

but still

shut up

"jews are raised to hate arabs"

evidence?

obvious tr0ll is obvious

go diagf

evidence from what ive read and seen coming from those in the know

who either went to them or know about what goes on

..there was once a discussion on this same muslim thing on radio once on LBC

and that nick ferrari was going on about the muslims..and extermism

then there was a caller who asked why he doesnt ever talk about what goes on in jewish schools

which is almost no different.

both sides are raised to believe that it is their god given right to the land of israel

both sides are raised to beleive that they must fight the other to stay alive as their enemies are out to get them

the jewish side is obviously better organised and more suttle, but this caller claimed that it was an issue in the US

in jewish schools known for their anti-arab teachings, but when investigations were raised..they got quickly shut down

he also said that the 'political' aspect of curriculum for jewish schools taught in the US, ISrael, or anywhere else including UK

is one and the same.. it was no surprise that nick ferrari kept interrupting and also eventually cut him off "for a commercial break"

they are taught about the importance of needing to go fight not only in the IDF but to extend the fight in everyday life

in politics, media, lobby groups, etc.

"jews are raised to hate arabs"

evidence?

obvious tr0ll is obvious

go diagf

evidence from what ive read and seen coming from those in the know

who either went to them or know about what goes on

..there was once a discussion on this same muslim thing on radio once on LBC

and that nick ferrari was going on about the muslims..and extermism

then there was a caller who asked why he doesnt ever talk about what goes on in jewish schools

which is almost no different.

both sides are raised to believe that it is their god given right to the land of israel

both sides are raised to beleive that they must fight the other to stay alive as their enemies are out to get them

the jewish side is obviously better organised and more suttle, but this caller claimed that it was an issue in the US

in jewish schools known for their anti-arab teachings, but when investigations were raised..they got quickly shut down

he also said that the 'political' aspect of curriculum for jewish schools taught in the US, ISrael, or anywhere else including UK

is one and the same.. it was no surprise that nick ferrari kept interrupting and also eventually cut him off "for a commercial break"

they are taught about the importance of needing to go fight not only in the IDF but to extend the fight in everyday life

in politics, media, lobby groups, etc.

[X] Conjecture itt

[ ] Suttle

Lol at this guy loving catholic school

Runnin into school before assembly to get sodomized by father o mallory

Probably signed up for 'choir practise' after school too.. Ol anally compromised breh

LOL

"Ders more to Oireland, den dis."

• Downvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

one of our rival schools we always had beef with was Catholic, kinda wierd we used to setup beef after school for kids who have to pray together every morning.

the beef was always hilarious though till our head caught us once n everyone had to duck in like 10 different directions

Woodbridge >>>> Trinity

Guest Johnny Dang

Lol at this guy loving catholic school

Runnin into school before assembly to get sodomized by father o mallory

Probably signed up for 'choir practise' after school too.. Ol anally compromised breh

LOL