Them Ugandan gays

Guest Klitschko

I am not pro gay or nothing but boy man comparing gayness next to peadofiles is disgracefull. Seen it on here b4 but it was looked at as an illness

the witch doctor scene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

spitting in mans face lmao

Playing devil's advocate here, two men having sex produces? A pum gets moist, but bum?

Just saying there are arguments that it isnt natural/normal

2 gay men/women is consetual an adult and a child is abuse I cant see the logic of matching them together.

So 2 people who are happy with their life should be beaten up sent to jail or even killed just because of their sexuality? Its stupid

what has it got to do with anyone apart from the people involved in the relationship?

But them countrys are f'ed up with way they think. Was watching unreported world about central african republic

they send people jail for being witches. Some women said she saw this next women turn into a cat then she got sick and people actually belive this stuff and it was enforced women was beaten and sent jail.

• Upvote 2

sh*t was pretty disgraceful. The state is there too protect you and be impartial but u know its pretty much game over if they aint got ur back. Scott Mills is a very timid gay guy. All laughing it off like it was banter. Tbh didnt even know he was gay.

I am not pro gay or nothing but boy man comparing gayness next to peadofiles is disgracefull. Seen it on here b4 but it was looked at as an illness

the witch doctor scene>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

spitting in mans face lmao

Playing devil's advocate here, two men having sex produces? A pum gets moist, but bum?

Just saying there are arguments that it isnt natural/normal

2 gay men/women is consetual an adult and a child is abuse I cant see the logic of matching them together.

So 2 people who are happy with their life should be beaten up sent to jail or even killed just because of their sexuality? Its stupid

what has it got to do with anyone apart from the people involved in the relationship?

But them countrys are f'ed up with way they think. Was watching unreported world about central african republic

they send people jail for being witches. Some women said she saw this next women turn into a cat then she got sick and people actually belive this stuff and it was enforced women was beaten and sent jail.

Didnt say if its right or wrong, more "is it natural/normal?" to your "looked at as an illness" not the paedo bit.

Guest Supreme Allah

who decided whats natural? i dont remember being born with a life manual on how i should be

couldnt care less what gays do its their life if they wanna eat da poo poo then so be it

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

Greed is a far worse disease than homosexuality imo people over there should be more concerned about that., or poverty

Why is it people whop have sway always wanna use their power for ridiculous means

• Upvote 1

Guest Supreme Allah

sayin they choose to is bullshit though

thats just sayin u could choose to f*ck another man, like you yourself could just one day decide to f*ck another man

nah i aint buyin that cos theres no way id just choose to one day f*ck a guy, its in you from early``

but obv ur brought up knowing male female relatioships are the right way so its a cunfusion

Never understand how fags are "born this way" you dont pop out thinking about your sexuality. their argument is nonsense this disease must be cured.

by that logic you could say you aren't born straight either.

I think in alot homosexual cases their sexuality has already been determined. Just lies dormant until the age where your supposed to start recognising the opposite sex.