Crysis 2 Thread

Lucarelli

• 1 month later...

Got this game today.

So far the campaign mode is amazing. Have to say this game has the best graphics ever on a FPS. Love the way you could just change attachments during game (thats if the gun has the attachments on them before you pick em up). Little things like pinpoint aiming when your aiming down sights over the edge of a wall and you can adjust your horizontal aim view so that you can get enemies who are closer to the wall. Shows that they are trying to incorporate what initiative a real marksmen would take in a battle, different to your usual static aiming malarky. Fantastic. Guns are neat as well, I haven't used em all yet though.

This team needs to make COD. Simple as. The attention to detail and the physics from this is what is needed on the next COD. GGs Crytek.

GAME >>>

Shipped my code yesterday said I would get it on Tues but got it this morning

Played my first online free for all earlier and had a lot of fun its like a breath of fresh air. Hit detection is sick even though I was on 3/4 bar. 1st game 1st win :) Chyeah!

that's good to hear because i thought it was abysmal on the demo

GAME >>>

Shipped my code yesterday said I would get it on Tues but got it this morning

Played my first online free for all earlier and had a lot of fun its like a breath of fresh air. Hit detection is sick even though I was on 3/4 bar. 1st game 1st win :) Chyeah!

that's good to hear because i thought it was abysmal on the demo

You have to be so precise with the shooting. Seeing a guy is one thing but getting shots on target is another on this game.

Btw the audio selection on this game >> __