Will.i.am rips off Boys Noize

DJ Stashman

You’d think that Will.i.am would’ve learned his lesson by now. After his world-crushing group The Black Eyed Peas had two previous plagiarism run-ins with Deadmau5 and Adam Freeland – the latter of which went to legal action – the BEP frontman is at it again, this time blatantly lifting beats from German DJ and producer Boys Noize.

In a case that’s eerily similar to when he jacked a Daft Punk production for his own single, Will.i.am has ripped Boys Noize’s recent jam Yeah to serve as the backing track for Dance, a tune released under Will.i.am’s Zuper Blahq moniker. While Boys Noize and Will.i.am have worked together on previous Black Eyed Peas material it would appears as though there was no collaboration this time around, with Boys Noize seemingly addressing the drama on Twitter when exclaimed that it was “used without permission”.

What makes this whole thing even worse is that the use of Yeah isn’t even creative, it’s just there almost completely unaltered save for some incoherent vocal rants. You can check out the two songs side by side below for comparison but be warned, you may not like what you hear.

http://www.inthemix.com.au/news/intl/49339/William_rips_off_Boys_Noize

will.i.am is a prime example of riding from other peoples talents and not giving them recognition. what a sad generation its become for music.

I would swim naked upstream through a torrent of acidic horse urine while thousands of starved pirranahs with blunt teeth feast on my bare scrotum for the opportunity to punch someone who knows someone who's met will.i.am

Co Sign this.. Will.I.am is a f*ckin c*nt , he confirmed this to me when he brought 1 of them lego chains off that somalian yute!

• Upvote 8

Guest Klitschko

told me all i needed to kknow about the heart of the man

LOL

Slash thought he would be most of the X-factor watching, Drake listening, Football-hating Smirnoff Ice drinking venting thread posting males on here's idol tbh

what an absolute c*nt he is.

Boys Noize is probs one of the biggest names in EDM aswell lol @ attempting such blatant plagiarism, makes the Deadmau5 thing look even more stupid

fair nothing nothing is original in the world etc etc, but thats just way out of order

to think they actually collaborated in the past too, he must be fumin'!

Guest Flat Eric

I would swim naked upstream through a torrent of acidic horse urine while thousands of starved pirranahs with blunt teeth feast on my bare scrotum for the opportunity to punch someone who knows someone who's met will.i.am

LOOOL

This guy is a f*ck*ng c*nt anyway regardless of his beat stealing ways. I hope someone douses him with boiling oil.

Looooool.

Man took it. Chat sh*t over and tried to release it.

Lmao. Not serious.

hope he chokes on a piece of lego....

This guy is a f*ck*ng c*nt anyway regardless of his beat stealing ways. I hope someone douses him with boiling oil.

C/S I cant f*ck*ng stand the prick.

guys the most horrendous coon in he business

his pathetic friend zone pursuit of cheryl was cringe worthy...

told me all i needed to kknow about the heart fo the man

Thanks guys. You said it all.

Biggest monkey out.