Sign in to follow this  
tino

how many times have u been in love,,,,

......and are u in love with u current partner or its the best you can do for nowme 3

Guest Sun Tzu

closest i been to what i imagine love to be; oncealthough there was definitely an element of infatuation involved

Nah never been in lovetold a few girls i love them during sex tho. it just slipped out.i love all beutiful girls tho...so many beutiful girls on ths planet i love it!!

once. still with her, still in love.lot of ppl think they r but arnt, c/s charlie brooker when he said -love is a lot like the flu, ppl think they got it but then when they do get it properly they realise that they just had a cold.its one of the more terrifying things that can happen to a human still

Guest Klitschko

Allow this codependency, loving people when you don't even know yourself.Having said that.

lot of ppl think they r but arnt, c/s charlie brooker when he said -love is a lot like the flu, ppl think they got it but then when they do get it properly they realise that they just had a cold.its one of the more terrifying things that can happen to a human still
:D big.ive had the cold onceand the flu once too

true love 0love where you think you're in love but ur not 1
ive been dealt some bad cards wen it comes to love *gets the violin out*

Guest Supreme Allah

thought i was once, but i was just in love with the p*ssy, realised after we broke up that i didnt really give a sh*t about her.the way things are goin i prob wont anytime within the next 10 years

was baaare in love wiv this girl wen i was like 18/19then i was in love with this chik but realised it was jus sexi lovenow i dont fall in loveive realised love is jus an emotionur gona get sick of the bitch at the end of the day

• Downvote 2

twiceonce was unrequitedsecond time real an requited, still in itcrazy sh*t yo