how many times have u been in love,,,,

tino

thought I had been whilst I was in it.. but now with more experience under my belt I realise I was just been a d*ckhead and was in love with the idea of been in love... been dealt a few rough hands in the mean time which has made me think IF I really was in love, I woulda been f*ckED and not even the good kind... so I'll pass.. at least for the foreseeable future

oncemy most current ex i dont think he loved me, think he loved his crappy local football team more tbh, thinkin about it now, i dont even know why i loved him so much, i just kinda fell into the trap,, some kind of trance, its taken me agess to fully get over him, i was crying and bawling like a baby and even thou i was the one who ended it, i had to though for the sake of my sanity. now im over the heartache mushy part of it, i just think what a pleb , why did i waste so much energy on him. time to upgrade.prior to that, theres been timess i thought i was in love but na i wasnt

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Guest Klitschko

It's funny because there's people on here that TRY as hard as they can to annoy others, and to come across as d*ckheads, but you don't do any of that and yet it's plain to see you are actually a c*nt irl.

• Upvote 5