Week 28 - FA Cup & Champions League

Guest FA23

looks like gibson has found his leveldont rate obertan but he clearly is not a left winger at allreally want to see what bebe can do upfront

TO BE f*ck*ng HONESTThat pass from Gibson was Kaka-esque from the CL final 05
:D :D :D :D :D :D
Do we have a problem?
with you liking a ball from Gibson against Crawley Town at home to Kaka's delight of a pass for Crespo in the Champions League final...nah no problem at all mate :D

Trying what?!? Like its not true that they are awful, and you have two better players out on loan in the premiership.:D you lot whine, can throw banter yet cant take the truth.
BUT WHATS YOUR POINTEVERYONE CAN SEE THIS SO WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING IT?! AT THIS POINT LIVERPOOL SHITCUNTS SHOULD BE VERY HUMBLE
  • Downvote 1

Trying what?!? Like its not true that they are awful, and you have two better players out on loan in the premiership.:D you lot whine, can throw banter yet cant take the truth.
pmsl man are bare touchy, I don't care what anybody says but these facts>>>
Bebe was offered to PSV on a free and they rejected.
For price of Bebe, AFC signed a starting XI of Szczesny,Clichy,Djourou,Song,Eboue,Wilshere,Cesc,Diaby,RVP,Chamakh and Bendtner
lmfao
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 6

You are such a f*ck*ng pansy.When Hodgson was sh*t everyone could see it, everyone still mentioned, when we were playing sh*t everyone could see it, everyone still mentioned it.About be humble, for what? I'm talking about certain players, getting your knickers in a twist. In that case nobody should post in the Liverpool room or Arsenal room, or Spurs room etc :D

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Do we have a problem?
with you liking a ball from Gibson against Crawley Town at home to Kaka's delight of a pass for Crespo in the Champions League final...nah no problem at all mate :D
The pass was to CrespoAnd I meant the pass reminded me of it. The way he bent it round the last defender. Pass was sick.Now sit back down
  • Downvote 1

BUT WHATS YOUR POINTEVERYONE CAN SEE THIS SO WHY ARE YOU MENTIONING IT?! AT THIS POINT LIVERPOOL SHITCUNTS SHOULD BE VERY HUMBLE
We've seen rock bottom this season, lol at you man thinking your insults even register.
  • Downvote 1

Do we have a problem?
The pass was to CrespoAnd I meant the pass reminded me of it. The way he bent it round the last defender. Pass was sick.Now sit back down
a couple more games and he'll be doing that week in week outa couple more months and he'll be Lampard reincarnated toocool mate.
  • Downvote 1

Do we have a problem?
a couple more games and he'll be doing that week in week outa couple more months and he'll be Lampard reincarnated toocool mate.
Don't know what you're talking about now, I'm out.