Doin' It Again

Guest Esquilax

Guest Esquilax

Another little ting, already had some feedback about what needs correcting structurally and that but obv all additional input is appreciatedhttp://soundcloud.com/moneyfight/release-the-houndsCheeersss

Guest Esquilax
its like the soundtrack to sum crap 80's horror/thriller, where u going for a john carpenter type vibe?well done
I wasn't initially but it slowly turned into thatWas considering naming it "Halloween" cuz of the similarityIf the well done was genuine then thnx, if not[pmoney] F off [/pmoney]

drop kinda comes out of nowhere, add some synthy fx, you've got a limiter working too hard on the track as well, at about 3 minutes in u can hear it squashing the track, i think that pulse wave synth could do with some PWM and maybe a bit of distortion to dirty it up. but yeh, not bad.

I like the first minute, but the 2nd half you must be tro lling us.
first half sounds like the loading screen music of sum amiga game i mite of played. didnt like the rest tho.all in all both creations r slightly depressing, i think its the autistic drum patterns, dunno if thts something ur going for/the well done was genuine.keep making stuff bro

ur drum patterns are just kind of dead, they got no life/swing/shuffle to em. and then its like u just keep adding in hits and its gets crowded, (ur more recent efforts r better for this tho) often its what is left out from a drumbeat rather than wot u put in that gives its flavour/impact/makes ppl want to move, u kno like the air/space between hits

Guest Esquilax
ur drum patterns are just kind of dead, they got no life/swing/shuffle to em. and then its like u just keep adding in hits and its gets crowded, (ur more recent efforts r better for this tho) often its what is left out from a drumbeat rather than wot u put in that gives its flavour/impact/makes ppl want to move, u kno like the air/space between hits
Yeah totally, I've been listening more attentively to stuff and have noticed thisSafe

i think You should try a subtractive method with Your drums. try putting a hi hat in every possible space, then experiment with taking them out, and see how the space this causes sounds. once You have a pattern You like, swap some of the hi hats for other drum sounds so You have some variety. drums are also 2 quiet, they're in the background compared to the rest of the choon, lol @ man saying You're tr0llin by posting Your music. this time You got no negs in the OP though....

• 2 weeks later...