Sign in to follow this  
bayy

phone interview...

Basically its a way of avoiding a Face to Face ting..Would be asked the same sorta of questions..I remember some companies back in the days used to be automated..What position are you going for?

Phone interview is normally the 1st interview to see how u are on the phone...they then shortlist and call u in for a face to face interview....it lets them shortlist quicker.....thats all....they're normally very informal..i've had a few..its nuttin...but then neither is a normal interview.

Guest MessyGyal

only for the chatline and something tells me pointers wont help you on yours

i had one of these a couple of months back - think its basically just to check what you sound like on the phone and to make sure your not a complete retard. Only lasted about ten minutes and was very easy and informal

Never had one but remember mate having one of these (for a phone company too) and sayin it was really easy

Basically its a way of avoiding a Face to Face ting..Would be asked the same sorta of questions..I remember some companies back in the days used to be automated..What position are you going for?
Retail Advisor. ã6.50 plus commision on phones that i sell...my friend who works for Phones4u (4 bout 2 years now) came 10th in overall sales in the whole country for the company and got a grand bonus :shock: