MTV UK Top 10 MC's of 2010

Turkish

until u get these cunts out of those positions they gonna keep holding this ting back imo.

but again who would be YOUR top 10. realistically

you saying the old guys are holding back new talent?

defintely. unless ur name is banging about so much they have no choice then ye. they are blocking alot of ppl

johnny wang tht list is dead not gonna lie.

not to sure i agree with that geez

where is this new talent you speak of? especially in Grime, i dont see or hear anyone

this is why i kinda agree with how Logan was going on when he first started @ Kiss

if your young and on the come up you really shouldnt be chasing mainstream attention/acknowledgement, its not your time

instead you should concentrate on putting out good music and building a bit of buzz around you

that way your better prepared when the mainstream love does come your way

obviously its not easy with pirate radio dead etc but theres still loads of options out there kids, especially this 'internet generation'

i agree and disagree. im not saying theres any atm tht are REALLY getting overlooked tbh but the ppl in power will still overlook ppl anyway when they do come.

/

wots tht other guy talkin about

no ones doubting a work ethic. big him up hes ran with what hes got but dont try trick me into thinking hes GOOD jus cos u went on radio with him once.

Ok so forget everything i just said

who should be on top of the list and why?

I don't know who would fit in my top 10

but my top 5 would be;

1.Tinie

2.Devlin

3.Professor Green

4.Skepta

5.Wretch 32

This list is based on quality of music,chart listings and lyrics

Also i would put example in my list just for his verse on game over.

If this list wasn't based on chart,sales ect Devlin would be topping.

Did not rate at all....I may also be hating because in my opinion he had no place on that tune in light of certain man that got overlooked.

• Upvote 1

its weird tho, cos MTV UK's top rapper/mc list is way better than BET's list of the "top rappers of the 21st century"

that did NOT include Nas, Jay-z, fabolous, and say WTF u like....Nelly. but included Drake and Rick ross.

one would think BET would be much better at HH lists than MTV but then.....#conglomeratesyndrome

Is Pro in there based on his chart success with Lilly Allen..... or his lyrical skills, countless underground freestyles,battles and various solid mixtapes?

Chipmunk has MC pedigree and put in quite a bit of work previous but Pro not really, he's good but he aint done enough despite instant commercial success,

What was Logan doing... he's had ear to most of our MC's for about the last 10 years.

D Double aint done nothing in 5 YEARS...Lol

What has Double done...what have i been sleepin on?