Sign in to follow this  
MARVELL

Name change request plz

how can a guy with 600+ negs say unlucky? and its also evident your real life is unlucky toothe name will be changed

• Downvote 5

Guest Lens

negs be the motivethink i'm lucky to receive the amount i have. considering i have hundreds of pos's as wellunlucky though

negs be the motivethink i'm lucky to receive the amount i have. considering i have hundreds of pos's as wellunlucky though
negs are not the motive, coming like you purposely do things to be negged,those who do so on purpose are easily noticed, and ur never one of themYOU post cos thats how dumb and f*ck*ng neeky you are.suck your mum and stop replying to a thread that doesnt concern you in the slightest

Guest Lens

it's in my sig, if You can't see an intentional post designed to be negged when You see it, fair enuff.

Guest Lens
the name will be changed
so here we are, a month and 3 days laterare You still confident the name will be changed, as per Your demands? :D

the name will be changed
so here we are, a month and 3 days laterare You still confident the name will be changed, as per Your demands? :D
*looks at avi. sees Guest Lens*accepts victory.

how did i know that you useless, wastecunt would be back. not only back but back to come here.so the name wasnt changed. so f*ck*ng what. so you are a prick and a loser. so f*ck*ng what.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this