MSN Messenger

MetaFives

i do use it, coz like someone else said there's ppl on there who are otherwise uncontactable, it's pretty sh*t on a mac tho, well temperamental

adium > msn. you should use that.

still dont use it tho.

/

facebook chat completely killed MSN.

the day facebook drop a group chat >>>>

i do use it, coz like someone else said there's ppl on there who are otherwise uncontactable, it's pretty sh*t on a mac tho, well temperamental

still dont use it tho.

/

You can do this already

See when you get added in to a group (the ones were you dont have to accept/decline) and they appear down your left hand side of the home screen go in to the group and you can click "chat with group" and it brings up everyone whos online in to one chat

still dont use it tho.

/

You can do this already

See when you get added in to a group (the ones were you dont have to accept/decline) and they appear down your left hand side of the home screen go in to the group and you can click "chat with group" and it brings up everyone whos online in to one chat

rah didnt know this.

safe.

Guest Supreme Allah

still dont use it tho.

/

You can do this already

rah didnt know this.

safe.

or just do what me n my boys do n jus chat in some massive message with like 10 people, we do one for every year, means we dnt al have to be online at the same time bt still get to talk sh*t normally