Highest And Lowest Point Of Your Life So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

Lowest - Watching my grandad slowly die of cancer, best friend being on life support machine seeing his mum crying was f*cked up, when I thought I had knocked up a girl when I was 15 was so scared to go home, Highest - Champions league final 1999 remember it clearly still magical stuff, GCSE results day how shocked the teachers were to see me jump 4 grades above my predictions, first time I won the treble on championship manager without cheating, passing my driving test, winning the 200m in year 9 borough athletics :D, when i scored my left foot volley from like 30 yards out lobbing the keeper didnt even mean it tbh was too tired to dribble and my right leg was hurtin so just hit and hope after ran around gassed telling everyone bare diff stories of what made me shoot etc :D :D Feel like ive missed out bare add yours?

• Upvote 2

Lowest - Getting fired
:D
What i was thinking, if that was my lowest point i would be living the life. /Lowest point - The few months between finding out my Brother was dying and his death. Then my Mum having a brain hemorrhage 6 months later. Highest points - 2010/Present - Being in Love, feeling completely successful in business and having amazing friends and family around me. I think this Summer away will be a pretty good time in my life. Im still young theres plenty more to come im sure.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest Klitschko

I always act like a c*nt. Thats not the point.Seems an incredibly sheltered individual would have the lowest point in their life being getting fired from their first job. Either Sheltered of they've been living that Good life.

dont want to go into my lows tbh, f*ck dwelling on the badness highs: first orgasm, first time i dropped MD, when i measured my c*ck with a ruler and clocked it was significantly bigger than national average, getting into uni, when my nephew was born and the news couldnt have come at a better time cos i was on a come down which was f*ckED.

Guest Klitschko
Well im not being a c*nt, isn't Squeaky like 17. I understand to him that may have been a big deal but its not as if hes got a mortgage, wife and kids to feed. And if i remember rightly he was fired for being late.
Not even a mortgage, but, that's the worst moment? Seriously?I have worse moments than that daily.I'm just so real like that.

Guest Supreme Allah

a couple more lowsbeing addicted to sleeping pills for about 18 months, i acted like a f*ckin cat n would do anything to buy some more (not that) had packages being delivered every like 3 daysi have spent at least half my life (altogether) without seeing my mum, atm shes in Africa for most of her time, wish i could see her more i may go there this year.forgot to add when i was left in Uganda i had to sleep in the street for a few days till i went to my friendsgetting my head stuck in window bars for a few hours when me n my sis were left alone, i was like 4, my mum had to work so she just left us, scarest thing everadd to that another time me n my sis were jumping on the bed n it had a metal post, i banged my head on it literally a milimeter near my eye, blood everywhere i could have been blind in one eyewhat ele is there?almost having sex with a girl who i later realised may have had AIDS, i was 9 though (yea, it was like the neighbourhood the kids were hidin n doin stuff to each other n one wanted me to do stuff with her)my boys mum dying from AIDS, he was one of the ones i hang out with n he had to move t his gran, no idea what happened to him.back in Northern Uganda the only source of water was a dirty well, not even a well it was like some shallow stagnant river, the diarrhoea was a next tingoh sh*t reminds me, when i was shitting blood, was diarrhoea, but blood, not small bits, the whole thing was blood, aged 7, though i was gonna dieill add more when i remember

Guest Supreme Allah
To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
everyone has their own scale, their worst may not be your worst, but if you think about it it may feel the same, cos thats the worst theyve hadkinda thing, i hope that made sense
  • Upvote 1

To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
defosome people just have a natural urge to out do and look down on otherswhats daves low points compared to someone whose seen death/rape/mutilation

Guest Supreme Allah

exactly, my worst is a daily thing for some people, but its still my worst, just not on the same level as their worst, but on an empty scale it affects kinda the same like the worst for both sidesi dunno how to explain it

No no.We cant compare the feeling of loosing your job to the feeling of someone close to you dying or being abused etc. Yes that may be all someone has experienced and therefore thats the worst they have had to deal with but that doesn't mean they feel the same.As i said, if that was one of my low points my life would be good. Squeaky is fortunate, nothing wrong with that.

Highest - Has to be between right now and going to Jamaica for the first time in '97 was enlightening, and one of the happiest years of my life #carefreeLowest - When my job contract expired and I was still paying for a car, the insurance, phone bills, sky bills, etc. I was completely nocturnal and watched season 1-3 of The Wire at once, on a family PC... Sleeping, eating, pissing and showering in between. I'd see my mum come home from work as I woke up, she'd jam, sleep, wake up, and go back to work, and I hadn't moved from the chair I was in. There was a mountain of plates & containers around the computer area and a duvet on the computer chair. When season 3 finished I put music on and watched season 4 download, occasionally posting on here. This life went on for a couple weeks I hadn't left the house at all. Proper wasteman that month but I dont regret it.

• Upvote 1