Highest And Lowest Point Of Your Life So Far?

Mame Biram Diouf

Low- Also the torsion, mine happened in summer '08 I think it was after doing some heavy lifting with my Grandad putting up some fences. Maddest pain of my life, was in Canterbury with my family when the pain got real bad. As soon as I got back to London I went clinic thinking it may be some madness, got rushed to Mayday and was priority. Was going crazy knowing that I could lose it. I think the operation was called orchidopexy or something and I felt so bad for the next few days... just bare depressing even thinking about it nowMK you're a soldier for going to the footballHighs- first beat, passing GCSEs, doing better in A-Levels than predicted, Prague Summer '09, getting into uni, first full time job last summer
Shet fam, did you stay in hospital after the operation? I couldn't bear it, Mayday hospital aswell? Nah, f*ck thatTBH, after I calmed down, just before the surgery, I got a sense of humour about it. Was bussing joke on the operating table just before the gas kicked in.
I had to stay overnight, I didn't come round from the gas for time. Don't fear it guys that's not my intention. Just don't f*ck around if you've ever got pain downstairs...

Guest Supreme Allah
get a family member to pick up ur daughter and bring her to you. dont let anything like that effect ur relationship with her
Mos Def, get someone to bring her over if you dont want to face her, im sure she'll be sayin sh*t bout u to her aswell as she grows up, just gotta make sure she sees u regularly, dnt let the mother get in the way
  • Upvote 1

high - new job for a really gd established company , new place,new life full stop. tbh 22 is the age i changed myself and my life completely around forever in soo many ways.low -crazy car crash, mixing with the wrong crowd back in the day cos i was lost and i needed a sat nav to guide me on the rite path in life, deep depression, would not wish on anyone, havin fuked up akilis tendants which meant your legs being confided to splints , close people dying, being a twin and havin no twin sister alive to share life with

high - new job for a really gd established company , new place,new life full stop. tbh 22 is the age i changed myself and my life completely around forever in soo many ways.low -crazy car crash, mixing with the wrong crowd back in the day cos i was lost and i needed a sat nav to guide me on the rite path in life, deep depression, would not wish on anyone, havin fuked up akilis tendants which meant your legs being confided to splints , close people dying, being a twin and havin no twin sister alive to share life with
Achilles Tendon? Confined? Use a f*ck*ng spell check next time cos this is the second time I have seen u make a mess of trying to spell a tricky word and it's pissing me off
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 5

Guest Esquilax
Achilles Tendon? Confined? Use a f*ck*ng spell check next time cos this is the second time I have seen u make a mess of trying to spell a tricky word and it's pissing me off
She works at the BBC as well#reallifemadness/I think I had a similar feeling to that bollock thingThere was this makeshift log swing in the field at my school, proper dangerous piece of sh*t, and my mate was f*ck*ng around and he just grabbed the swing so it came to sudden halt and it felt like my bollocks had be entwined in the rope. I just fell off the swing screaming and crying holding my bits, was one of the worst pains I've ever experienced I reckon

so what i work for the bbci didnt have to do a Spelling test so you knowreally think im arsed about spelling on a forum, i cba makin sure i spell every word correctso shut up moaning and enjoy the weekend u pair of moaning farts

so what i work for the bbci didnt have to do a Spelling test so you knowreally think im arsed about spelling on a forum, i cba makin sure i spell every word correctso shut up moaning and enjoy the weekend u pair of moaning farts
Don't address me again until u learn how to spell. Slag
  • Downvote 1

Pos' all round for the highs, makes me happy reading how people have turned their lifes around and generally doing good in life./KayGee's story touched me, nearly brought a tear to my eye as I have 2 younger brothers of my own. I admire you for overcoming that and wish you all the best.Good luck everyone :D

• Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
ID NEVER WISH BALLDEATH ON ANYONE. THTS A MAD TING. IVE BEEN TRYNA RACK UP SOME HIGH POINTS FOR DAYS BUT NOTHING REALLY OUTWEIGHS THE LOWS.....WE GOT A COUPLE MORE YEARS THO
Same here. We are young men though, we got more than a couple of years to become victorious.
Bare L's from this guy
dats on my nuts but shes 14 - im 16 turnin 17 nxt monthabsolutely on my nuts lyk. can tel shes gna be a pengers wen shes older but rite now she looks 2 innocent for me to do anyting wit herbut i wnaa keep her keen till everyting is nice den mek my move get me.hw wud u do dis?
me 2any kinda pressure in dem bits it gets hardsittin on bus wit bag on lap/d*ck area = hardniece sittin on lap/d*ck area = hard - NO f*ck*ng PEDO, IM NOT THINKIN SEXUAL FORTS IT JUS GETS ARDi hate it
puppet_facepalm.gif
this stuff aint right
catch-me-in-the-vip-2forumcouk-getting-bodied.jpg?imageSize=Medium&generatorName=BriscoLETS HOPE YOU COME A LONG WAY IN THE NEXT TWO

To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
defosome people just have a natural urge to out do and look down on otherswhats daves low points compared to someone whose seen death/rape/mutilation
Because those are actually bad thingsMan has had one job in his life, and lost itSaying, he's never had ill family members, never been ill himself, never been beaten up, noone he knows has ever died, etc etc?Sorry, not buying it.
what do you mean not buying iti've never experienced any of those things either, and i thank God for that.But thats not to say the low points of my life, aren't low points because their not as low as yourssome petty behaviour

Guest Klitschko
To dismiss someones low point, no matter how insignificant it maybe to you, is very cuntishand even if he has been living the "good life", is there anything wrong with that? lol @ comparing low points and sh*t. come on....anywhooo this thread can continue as it wasback n forths arent my thing
defosome people just have a natural urge to out do and look down on otherswhats daves low points compared to someone whose seen death/rape/mutilation
Because those are actually bad thingsMan has had one job in his life, and lost itSaying, he's never had ill family members, never been ill himself, never been beaten up, noone he knows has ever died, etc etc?Sorry, not buying it.
what do you mean not buying iti've never experienced any of those things either, and i thank God for that.But thats not to say the low points of my life, aren't low points because their not as low as yourssome petty behaviour
It's not petty bro he himself said he had had worse things happen to him, he just didn't want to have those things define himAs I recall I haven't even mentioned low points in this thread, I'm not comparing anything with whats happened to me, as a human I just know that losing your job aint gonna be the worst thing that will happen to you in 20 or so years of life

Guest Lemons
[ I just know that losing your job aint gonna be the worst thing that will happen to you in 20 or so years of life
You can't say that brah. My man has obviously just led a pretty sweet life, it's not impossible.