sex outdoors

GT

Guest Seriouss
I used to enjoy it. I was a freak at one stage and was just trying things out. Nowadays I like to be in the warm and in a position where I can just collapse and rest after bussing.
It's true. I'm a big fan of the sex,nap,sex,nap cycle.

I used to enjoy it. I was a freak at one stage and was just trying things out. Nowadays I like to be in the warm and in a position where I can just collapse and rest after bussing.
It's true. I'm a big fan of the sex,nap,sex,nap cycle.
true stories that the one...after i buss im outted 4 a bit...when i wake up so do my tings and its normally on again...sex outside was a younger ting...mans done it all over the place back in the day

i dont think i ever did.infact yeah i had one girl bent over in a lane back in the day...interesting experince.wouldnt do it again, well....i did have midnight sex in the swimming pool wen i was oh holiday, that was coolsorta anti gravity sh*t.try it if you get the chance.

Nah. Last time I had outdoor sex I accidently laid my jacket on dog turd and got bitten by a bunch of gnats.Never ever again.