FAO Muslims

NiNES.

Guest Klitschko

I don't know enough to be making back and forth posts.

Tbf Lahi that was what it came down to..

This isn't 60s America, though deep down the history of African families being devoutly Christian, is again, laced with irony.

Jesus (Isa) is hailed as the annointed one etc in the Qur'an, and it is stated that he is muslim because he follows the will of Allah.

Then you want to say that those who follow a man who taught the will of Allah to people and was a prophet should 'pray to white Jesus'...?

Society has perverted Christianity no doubt, but it's no different to how countries in the middle east pervert/change Islam for their own means.

• Upvote 2

Guest Klitschko

tbh lahi is right about the slavemaster thing tbh

whether mo' was black or white is another matter, and not something i really give a sh*t about if im being real with you

But Jesus is referred to as a prophet in the Koran.

So what does the fact that white slave masters teaching the religion to black slaves, have anything to do with 'gods word'

If he is a follower of the Koran, than he by default must be a beleiver of Jesus' teachings.

Guest Esquilax

'Rivers, lakes, and streams, they all have different names, but they all contain water, as do religions have different names, but they all contain God'

This made me think, good interview

Agree with some bits, not with others however

I think a fair few of the values held in religion are antiquated and don't accurately represent the needs of todays more 'enlightened' society

Some would say this is our fault but that's another ting all together

some of u man are going to hell.

i will pray for u anyways.

is that what ahmed told you before u converted yeah

do u feel better for trying to mock my religion?

do u feel like uve achieved something?

if this is the only way u can gain some sort of pleasure i genuinely feel sorry for u.

dem ones when you have nothing really to say on the whole matter cos you probaly dont have a clue.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

In relation to the opening post, the woman is not wearing a 'burqa', she is wearing a niqab, niqab is the veil which covers the face and is not compulsory, however females who pass puberty should dress modestly which includes wearing hijab (covering the hair).

Hijab is an arab word but females from the other main religions also used to cover their hair in the same way, some jews and catholics still do.

Men are also expected to dress modestly but obviously theres a bit of a difference in the male and female form.

If u wanna know facts about islam research instead of trying to be a smart ass c*nt on here.

• Upvote 3

If he is a follower of the Koran, than he by default must be a beleiver of Jesus' teachings.

Correct. Every Muslim highly respects Jesus, he said before his 'death' that someone will come after him and explain to the people things which he did not know. Muslims believe that person to be the prophet Muhammad (saw)

In relation to the opening post, the woman is not wearing a 'burqa', she is wearing a niqab, niqab is the veil which covers the face and is not compulsory, however females who pass puberty should dress modestly which includes wearing hijab (covering the hair).

Hijab is an arab word but females from the other main religions also used to cover their hair in the same way, some jews and catholics still do.

Men are also expected to dress modestly but obviously theres a bit of a difference in the male and female form.

If u wanna know facts about islam research instead of trying to be a smart ass c*nt on here.

Well said.

edit

dont care

live ur lives

Yeah, this is the approach I take while reading posts in religion topics. But there are a small few who actually speak sense, not trying to get lols and other nonsense.