FAO Muslims

NiNES.

saying some of us are going to hell is judgment, who are you to say that

obv it will NEVER happen but i, or anyone else here could convert to islam and not go to hell in your eyes

leave judgment to my God its not ur job

y r christians so anti-islam?

its mad still

dunno...might have suttin to do with the below

Qur’an 98:6—Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

5:14 And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Guest TimeBomb

saying some of us are going to hell is judgment, who are you to say that

obv it will NEVER happen but i, or anyone else here could convert to islam and not go to hell in your eyes

leave judgment to my God its not ur job

y r christians so anti-islam?

its mad still

dunno...might have suttin to do with the below

Qur’an 98:6—Verily, those who disbelieve (in the religion of Islam, the Qur'an and Prophet Muhammad) from among the people of the Scripture (Jews and Christians) and Al-Mushrikun will abide in the Fire of Hell. They are the worst of creatures.

Qur’an 5:51—O you who believe! do not take the Jews and the Christians for friends; they are friends of each other; and whoever amongst you takes them for a friend, then surely he is one of them; surely Allah does not guide the unjust people.

Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.

Qur’an 9:123—O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness; and know that Allah is with those who guard (against evil).

5:14 And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.

Copied and pasted directly from a non-islamic site.

They have been taken out of context, put them back amongst the whole chapter and you will see how they make a lot more sense.

Example:

Your first quote....

Now the whole chapter...

98:1 Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, were not going to depart (from their ways) until there should come to them Clear Evidence,-

Lam yakuni allatheena kafaroo min ahlialkitabi waalmushrikeena munfakkeena hattata/tiyahumu albayyinatu

98:2 An apostle from Allah, rehearsing scriptures kept pure and holy:

Rasoolun mina Allahi yatloo suhufanmutahharatan

98:3 Wherein are laws (or decrees) right and straight.

Feeha kutubun qayyimatun

98:4 Nor did the People of the Book make schisms, until after there came to them Clear Evidence.

Wama tafarraqa allatheena ootooalkitaba illa min baAAdi ma jaat-humualbayyinatu

98:5 And they have been commanded no more than this: To worship Allah, offering Him sincere devotion, being true (in faith); to establish regular prayer; and to practise regular charity; and that is the Religion Right and Straight.

Wama omiroo illa liyaAAbudooAllaha mukhliseena lahu alddeena hunafaawayuqeemoo alssalata wayu/too alzzakatawathalika deenu alqayyimati

98:6 Those who reject (Truth), among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures.

Inna allatheena kafaroo min ahli alkitabiwaalmushrikeena fee nari jahannama khalideenafeeha ola-ika hum sharru albariyyati

98:7 Those who have faith and do righteous deeds,- they are the best of creatures.

Inna allatheena amanoowaAAamiloo alssalihati ola-ika humkhayru albariyyati

98:8 Their reward is with Allah: Gardens of Eternity, beneath which rivers flow; they will dwell therein for ever; Allah well pleased with them, and they with Him: all this for such as fear their Lord and Cherisher.

Jazaohum AAinda rabbihim jannatuAAadnin tajree min tahtiha al-anharu khalideenafeeha abadan radiya Allahu AAanhum waradooAAanhu thalika liman khashiya rabbahu

Notice a difference?

I could go through all of your quotes and show u how they have been interpreted wrong or taken out of context cos they are separated from the whole chapter.

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

is there degrees of haraam?

like if ircc its haraam to shave ur beard shorter than the width of ur fist (correct me if im wrong) surely this would be considered as pretty minor?

can you balance haraam deeds with good deeds. so if a muslim was kind and very charitable but occasionally committed haraam, it wudnt matter?

Its all about the intention, if you think beforehand committing a sin "ill just do it, then do something good afterwards" then obviously thats haraam.

I know nothing of shaving the beard being haraam, one of many misconceptions. Not sure about degrees of haraam, but the worst sin is "shirk" (idolatry).

explain to me how that makes a difference

coz i dont see it

init makes no difference, the quran is full of anger and hate

If he is a follower of the Koran, than he by default must be a beleiver of Jesus' teachings.

Correct. Every Muslim highly respects Jesus, he said before his 'death' that someone will come after him and explain to the people things which he did not know. Muslims believe that person to be the prophet Muhammad (saw)

people claim the Bible foretold of muhammad's coming as a prophet, yet the Bible clearly shows the prophet Moses foretold of was fulfilled in and through Jesus Christ

John 1:45, "We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth (Yahushua), the son of Joseph."

muhammad said himself he believed it was a Jinn (evil spirit) that spoke to him yet the people made him a prophet.

lol@ muhammed saying the world is flat in quran

• Downvote 1

its all down to interpretation tbh

there's different types of Muslims just like there is different types of Christianity who dont all follow the same rules

/

if this is going to be another muslim bashing thread ill lock it and start banning people so watch what you say.

• Downvote 6

islam is cool, its just been politicised by arabs

same way christianity was politicised by whites. as a result theres little difference between them today,

each fighting for their own people based on the colour of your skin.

The top christian country = USA, the top Muslim country = Saudi Arabia. perhaps two of the most corrupt and devious countries on the planet, just with different ways of going about it. its those people and the long bearded street shouters we must laugh at the most

i have taken the bait but will nt be caught

whenever these posbeggers want some of that precious and almighty positves

they make a joke at trannygate and refer to me as the victim even tho time and time again this has been shown to be false

residnet scotsguy/wigger seems to be the usual culprit

dunno why this ladygarden is always bothering me

• Downvote 3