Mentally Unstable People

Sinister

i'm glad mental illness is now officially recognised, there was a time when they would think people are possessed, and try exorcisms, killing them if it didn't work

/

did they break the law? why should they be denied freedom?

and if they did break the law their illness should be considered when judging and sentencing them.

• Downvote 3

everyone has a mental instability at some point of their lives. certain people like the one above have it more often than others though

probably the recession has made them come out more. i havent noticed a rise, but its kind of weird that people are scared of them

when they are probably just as scared of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

probably wer u live

higher incidence of mental health problems in caribean communities

• Almost 10 per cent of mental health inpatients are black or mixed-race. But these ethnic groups make up 3% of the general population, according to the 2001 census.

• Black people are three times more likely to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals in England and Wales than the rest of the population.

• Black people are up to 44 per cent more likely to be detained under the Mental Health Act.

• They are twice as likely to be referred to mental health services by the police and courts as the rest of the population. Black people are less likely to be referred by their GP than white people.

• Within psychiatric services black men are about 50 per cent more likely than average to be put into seclusion in closed rooms.

• Rates of control and restraint are 29 per cent higher among black Caribbean men than the average for all inpatients.

• Black and mixed race men are more likely to be on a medium or high secure ward.

these stats actually highlights racism and the ease at which black people are swiftly diagnosed with mental health illness,

and pumped with drugs that keep them in that state, with very little effort to rehabilitate properly.

its not new, its been prevalent in the US for centuries.

Truss they are a lot of black young males with this promblem and weed has a lot to do with it.

That skunk is f*ck*ng up lives. That fact that a lot of people have mental problems with out even knowing then drugs just make them worse.

The amount of crazy dreds ive seen just this week, shits disgusting

probably wer u live

higher incidence of mental health problems in caribean communities

• Almost 10 per cent of mental health inpatients are black or mixed-race. But these ethnic groups make up 3% of the general population, according to the 2001 census.

• Black people are three times more likely to be admitted to psychiatric hospitals in England and Wales than the rest of the population.

• Black people are up to 44 per cent more likely to be detained under the Mental Health Act.

• They are twice as likely to be referred to mental health services by the police and courts as the rest of the population. Black people are less likely to be referred by their GP than white people.

• Within psychiatric services black men are about 50 per cent more likely than average to be put into seclusion in closed rooms.

• Rates of control and restraint are 29 per cent higher among black Caribbean men than the average for all inpatients.

• Black and mixed race men are more likely to be on a medium or high secure ward.

these stats actually highlights racism and the ease at which black people are swiftly diagnosed with mental health illness,

and pumped with drugs that keep them in that state, with very little effort to rehabilitate properly.

its not new, its been prevalent in the US for centuries.

YES

so quick to diagnose cos their pyscology and their medicines are not built or geared toward the African Psyche

Ajxfjsojfoj

ahh sh*t

i was on the f*ck*ng bus hitting walthamstow quickly the other day and dere was some madman on the bus...same one there and back

he took his shoes off and started hitting the chair with them, and sudden outbursts of speaking in tongues

on the way back i had to go downstairs man the guy was sitting there, i turned around and mans got some long dutty booger hanging out his nose i felt sick and i can just see him doing some kinda madness with it so i just thought, allow it, this guy aint stable and kept it moving.

yh it seems like i can't get on the bus these days without some mentally ill black person making noise

i would say 1 in 4 times i use the bus this is happening. i would also include people who sit on the bus playing music with no headphones as a form of mental illness becuase claerly there is something wrong with you if you're unaware that's not an acceptable way to behave

yh it seems like i can't get on the bus these days without some mentally ill black person making noise

i would say 1 in 4 times i use the bus this is happening. i would also include people who sit on the bus playing music with no headphones as a form of mental illness becuase claerly there is something wrong with you if you're unaware that's not an acceptable way to behave

f*ck off back to belarus then ya c*nt.

/

im also tired of seeing drunk easteuros pissing about at 8am

• Upvote 1