Birmingham City Carling Cup Winners 2011 Thread + Other Games Discussion

Admin.

England defender Cole apparently turned up to at Chelsea's Cobham training ground holding the weapon, complete with a muzzle and nightscope and accidentally discharged the gun from a distance of 5ft.Tom Cowan, a Loughborough University sports science student on a year's work placement with Chelsea, was in the dressing room last Sunday when the incident happened.Medical staff at the state-of-the art facility tended to Cowan's wounds and he was given two days leave to recover from the shock.A dozen or so staff and, it is believed, a number of the first team squad, witnessed the drama."Tom was sent home with swabs, lots of pads, dressing and gauzes," according to reports. "But 48 hours later the wound was still weeping and needed further treatment."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/chelsea/8349977/Chelsea-defender-Ashley-Cole-shoots-club-intern-with-a-pellet-gun.htmlf*ck is wrong with the people at this shitty club.

10 Everton 27 -1 3311 Stoke 27 -3 3312 Aston Villa 28 -12 3313 Blackburn 28 -11 3214 Blackpool 28 -13 3215 Fulham 27 0 3116 Birmingham 26 -10 3017 Wolves 28 -15 2818 West Brom 27 -17 2819 Wigan 28 -22 2720 West Ham 27 -18 25Talk about a relegation battle

lol @ expecting wigan to do us any favours
Im convinced Wigan try harder against usIt might be the french-aff influences but Wigan always give us a real game at the DWUnder Jewell, then Bruce & now Robbie Martinez they always try super hard against us and their fans are well up for it smh
HAHAHA are you serious?I've been Wigan away a few times and you can hear a pin drop in the home stands...

people love to chat sh*t about United being favoured by the media in this country...beg you take a look at the papers this morning. Rooney witch hunt in full effect. :D
not even in debate, mate.how many off ball incidents has rooney got away with over the years?he get's brought to task this one time and you're bitching about a "witch hunt"./f*ck*ng hate clattenburgsee's rooney elbow mccarthy in the temple and he calls him over to invite him to his son's brisk
  • Upvote 2

lol @ expecting wigan to do us any favours
Im convinced Wigan try harder against usIt might be the french-aff influences but Wigan always give us a real game at the DWUnder Jewell, then Bruce & now Robbie Martinez they always try super hard against us and their fans are well up for it smh
HAHAHA are you serious?I've been Wigan away a few times and you can hear a pin drop in the home stands...
They are when they play us, but take into consideration Wigan is a rugby town, so when I say "well up for it" i mean by their low standards/
I have a nasty feeling it's going to be 1-0 Birmingham with some c*nt like Bowyer scoring the goal.
Ive got a sneaky feeling about this game, they owe us a game after we rolled them at St Andrews, good thing Dann is out

El Habsi and Kingston have to be the worst 2 goalkeepers playing within the football league
Al-Habsi is one of the best shot stoppers TBH. Hence why he's keeping Kirkland out of the side.
One of the best shot stoppers, in the league ? not buying itand when did one attribute make you good?, Almunia is a good shot stopper
  • Downvote 3