Rate your parents

Davicious X

i've made some fail topics in my time.... but boy.... this one beats them all hands downhe basically lookin for people to send for their parentsmy response - since i can't honestly give a 10, i will give no comment and avoid sendin for my mum. cheersAfghoon, Your mum deserves the 10 if that's the only thing You disagree with.

• Downvote 3

Afghoon congrats on feeling you received such great parenting. 9s and 10s are highly impressive marks but what made you give your mother a 9 instead of a 10? Or what could she have done to earn that perfect 10 score?Edit: sorry that's not something you have to share obviously but something you can think about and possibly even discuss it with her.

When I was a kid I was always jealous of other people's parents giving them more stuff, throwing more money at their kids and whatever, but really I can't have asked for much more when growing up.They've:-Brought me up to know right from wrong, to have morals, without the use of religion-Always supported me in whatever I want to do-Always pushed for a better education for me (actively going into school and letting teachers know when they could see I'm not being challenged, buying advanced/next year material and going through that with me)-Always provided food for me, clothes, money for what I need to do-Taught me to fend for myself, and contribute to the household, by making me do cleaning, cooking, etc when I got olderOnly thing I can really feel jealous about of other people's parents is the meals they can cook, not that my parents can't cook, but you know when you go round someone's yard and their parents can cook all the famous national dishes of wherever they come from.I won't rate them as I don't believe in such thing as a perfect person, but I wouldn't trade them for anyone else's parents ever.

Guest Supreme Allah

Dad -3 hope he gets raped for eternity in hellmum 10 did the best she could and worked so f*ckin hard, if she didnt id prob still be in Africa or sutinstep dad 9 -1 for kickin me out, but i asked for it, bt i wasnt makin the right decisions at the time, we grew apart aswell as i grew, tryna resolve that now though

Guest Supreme Allah
i dunnoi turned out alright and thought their parenting was pretty good (especially my dad) but my brother's a level 9000 scumbag so something must have gone wrong somewhere
certain people are just programmed that way, all the best parenting in the worl cnt save themsame way u get people comin from sh*t households with drug addicted parents n excelling

i dunnoi turned out alright and thought their parenting was pretty good (especially my dad) but my brother's a level 9000 scumbag so something must have gone wrong somewhere
certain people are just programmed that way, all the best parenting in the worl cnt save themsame way u get people comin from sh*t households with drug addicted parents n excelling
yh maybe