SQUAD OF COWARDS ED BY THE BIGGEST 1

Aquaman

ANOTHER WENGER BOTTLE JOB AGAINROSICKY PLAYED 90 MINS AT THE POINT OF THE CM 3?? WHAT THE f*ckf*ck OFF f*ck THESE CUNTS, sh*t PERFORMANCE GOT WHAT THEY DESERVEDCHAMAKH BENDTNER AND ROSICKY ON WHEN WE NEEDED TO WIN ITS NOT LEYTON ORIENTGAME WAS CRYING OUT FOR DIABYSEASONS COLLAPSE WILL NOW ENSUE

• Upvote 7

from when you have b52 and cham on the pitch at the same time you should now your goal threat is at zero. Loan out Vela and yet keep 2 players who basically have the same playing style :D Lack of striking options is dismal. RVP goes off and the team goes back to playing how it was last season.I love Rosicky but he was dismal, should have never started anyway. Can't remember a good performance from him sinces hes returned from Injury.Some of our fans where taking the piss, about we were going to walk it...how can certain guys talk like we haven't won anything for 6 years.Knew Birmingham would give us a game regardless thought it would be close but come away with the victory.not even

ROSICKY, SONG, CLICHYYUH GARN. ALL APPALLING TODAYsong should be a squad player i used to be a fan of him but nah team has progressed need someone more reliable for 1st team full timegibbs stay fit and clichys spot is yours. rosicky yuh garn, denilson garn, bedntner or chamkh garnsaying it again diaby at the point of the 3 and we win that game, nasri shudve passe to b52 but no he decides to dribble n shootrosicky offers nothing, not goals, not assits, runs into his own players space pointless passingminus jack, rvp, nasri, arshavin everyone else looked scared to me and played nervous as f*ck

Allow this backlashIt was a silly goal to concede
This.SMH @ YOU SO CALLED ARSENAL FANS. TOO MANY TALK SPORT/THE SUN MANDEM IN HERE.Koscielny, as long as he kicks ball will NEVER make that mistake again. It's just real unfortunate he learnt that lesson in the 89th f*cking minute of a cup final that, quite frankly, we didn't DESERVE to win anyway.WIlshire, Song, Nasri, Cesc, Ramsey, Diaby, Arshavin, RVP, Walcott, Djourou, Koscielny, Sagna, Chesney, Gibbs, and a batch of youths, ALL good enough, this talk about a stronger BENCH? Be serious. We're not Chelsea and Man City with bags of money and I don't want expensive subs on high wages and NO SQUAD realistically is keeping all them man happy.Buy experience? Like Chelsea? And end up splashing £50mil + £25mil and fighting for fourth and one going tor the Champions League?Again, too much knee-jerk. I'd rather be us than anyone else. I feel sorry for Kos. It's EASY for us sitting behind our screens to say clear it. He knows that now, but before that he'd had a good game, and was one of our best players against Barca.Wilshire was ALSO guilty of a mistake and Brum hit the post, yet he had a good game today too.When Tommy V is back you've got him, Djourou, Koscielny, Squillaci (WASH). Walcott would have done f*ck all today, we simply did NOTHING against a 6'8" striker when the ball was sent in his direction. Nothing was done about that for 90 minutes. This squad being weak talk is AIR.
  • Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

True we are still in 3 comps.Now's the time for the squad to prove the mental strength that wenger bangs on about by not crumbling due to the dissapointment of the loss.I can see Sczesny not having a slough because of his raging confidence but kozzer..................You can't defend that performance though the team we had out there were MORE than good enough to handle birmingham

goli forever chatting shitgo in the other topic who said anything about spending money. dunno if its aimed at mebut i have not mentioned koscielny or chesney. theres no knee jerk, its there for all to see and if you can't see it? its cos ur head is lodged up wengers rectumstop regurgitating your'e pre written gospel spiel and try actually analysing what takes place.Safe

• Upvote 4

goli forever chatting shitgo in the other topic who said anything about spending money. dunno if its aimed at mebut i have not mentioned koscielny or chesney. theres no knee jerk, its there for all to see and if you can't see it? its cos ur head is lodged up wengers rectumstop regurgitating your'e pre written gospel spiel and try actually analysing what takes place.Safe
NOTHING was aimed at you, it was aimed at whatever I disagreed with that was written. I didn't see, nor CARE who wrote it.I named 14 players GOOD ENOUGH to go and beat any team in this country AND compete well in Europe. I'd LOVE to know WHO you feel should step into the first team or jam on the bench.While I agree we NEED a LEADER, I think 'most' of what's written when we go and lose is OTT.

NOTHING was aimed at you, it was aimed at whatever I disagreed with that was written. I didn't see, nor CARE who wrote it.I named 14 players GOOD ENOUGH to go and beat any team in this country AND compete well in Europe. I'd LOVE to know WHO you feel should step into the first team or jam on the bench.While I agree we NEED a LEADER, I think 'most' of what's written when we go and lose is OTT.
you're definately not responding to me, you're just ranting and raving now.certain players squad status needs to be assessed. I haven't read any posts on this forum which actually cover what you are talking about.bottom line is rosicky, chamakh and bendtner featured for us in a final, and we lost. maybe if only 1 of those 3 (B52) featured i could not argue but the other 2....

Could be a blessing in disguise not gonna come with the mickey mouse cup talk buttheres more at steak hereI believe we will come back strongtbh every set back we have had this season we have come back stronger,thats something we havnt done these last few seasonsBar a few key players being injured, we can make a real go of thingsRoll on Orient
  • Downvote 4

you're definately not responding to me, you're just ranting and raving now.certain players squad status needs to be assessed. I haven't read any posts on this forum which actually cover what you are talking about.bottom line is rosicky, chamakh and bendtner featured for us in a final, and we lost. maybe if only 1 of those 3 (B52) featured i could not argue but the other 2....
And what is wrong with those three? Let's talk strikers. United haveRooneyBerbaHernandezOwenChelsea:AnelkaDrogbaTorresSturridge (loaned out)Man City Money bags:TevezDzekoBalotelliJoAdebayorSpurs:DefoePavKeane (loan)VDV (forward)Liverpool:KuytN'GogCarrolSuarezArsenal:RVPWalcottBendtnerChamakhMidfields?Defenders?Goalkeepers?What are you expecting here? Telling me I'm GASSED when EVERY TEAM IN THE TOP 6 is damn near struggling and doesn't have a STRONG 25. The only thing I'm inclined to agree with is the leadership thing. Today was down to NOT HANDLING a 6'8" striker, not penetrating and breaking down their team, and a silly error in the 90th minute 2 inexperienced players made. Is it excusable? HELL f*ck*ng NO. Shall we disperse with all players and bring in new ones like this is FM2011? To quote the legendary Richard Keys:DO ME A FAVOUR LOVE...

walcott isn't a striker chamakh hasnt scored since november.pointless comparing arsenal options to other clubs as we play different system and style.i dont even understand how its gotten to this point tbh we are on a tangent now, even without rvp and fab we should be able to beat brum but wenger bottled it