Drugged up, explain

REELION

Realion you joker that guy is safe yes he may be gay but he is realer than most and aint like the rest of the ghey internet guys ask malika bout 1 guy I was chatting to on msn from cannonbury (highbury) man wanted me to link him and stuff this guy is cool plus he runs a heavy peedo network and said I show promise basically we get vunrable girls and link them and film what we do to them and send the vids to other guys on the net for ããããthats why he claims to be gay and I claim to be 18/19

Realion you joker that guy is safe yes he may be gay but he is realer than most and aint like the rest of the ghey internet guys ask malika bout 1 guy I was chatting to on msn from cannonbury (highbury) man wanted me to link him and stuff this guy is cool plus he runs a heavy peedo network and said I show promise basically we get vunrable girls and link them and film what we do to them and send the vids to other guys on the net for ããããthats why he claims to be gay and I claim to be 18/19
biggrin.gif ur f*cking nuts lol

:shock: :shock: :shock:

ur crazy!

when boy dem run up in ur yard at 4am u know why yeah

& LOL @ when they are singing in the birthday vid, sounds like some of them forgot your name