Feedback on this please

Jefferson

yeh man, when the extra chord starts playing at about 1.25 have it drop into a 4/4 kick pattern, also have you got a sub playing the same pattern as the percussion? i think maybe that could do with a bit of treatment, make it stand out a bit more, and stick bare random fx and noise sweeps just before transitional parts of the tracks so that ppl know to expect something in the next 16 bars. It sounds very progressive mate, just a little bit more work and that's a f*ck*ng quality track,

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

lol yeah i was going for a more progressive feel, although it isnt that progressive.Yeah im just playing around. not really looking to make generic type tracks, more experimenting with what i can do./the cowbells are sick, loving what they bring to a track./yeah whenever i do a typical build up/drop just sounds wack so i dont bother :D

the first one, i think bring the snare in when the tune drops at like 1.26, make it bigger as well, add some stereo delay for a wider sound and maybe layer it with something elsethe second one is nice, co-sign the cowbell thing, adds nice a skippyness to it.

• 1 month later...

Feedback on this one please lads. I made it on my shitty speakers and after hearing it through a headset it sounds f*cked.Dno what it is, or what the correct musical term is but sounds like a low bass, and the hats sounds f*cked. Also need to spice up that drop sounds naked.Still un mixed and i need help on mixing aswell!http://soundcloud.com/4our/4our-reach