iPad 2 Announcement

Guest Esquilax

This is prob an iPad 1.5 TBH

Talk iPad 3 will come out end of the year, that will be the real iPad 2

Like its been said, its really a tablet and wont truely be one. We all know the reason for the huge sales, cos its Apple. I do see a lot of ppl on the train with them and most just playing games on it lol, for me I see no need for it can do everything it can on my touch.

Looking at the video on the Apple website.

They haven't really changed sh*t.... I don't even know what they could add for me to say I am defiantly copping...

For something that more time I would RATHER use my laptop ... £500 is tekkin the piss for a toy.

If it could make me a sandwich or suttin...

/

Saying that, its new, its shiny, I want.

Guest Supreme Allah

dnt even know if ive said this already, cnt be bothered to check

but

iPad came out just about a year ago, why wasnt it dual core and as this as it is now?

had technology advanced that much in the last like 10 months?

or is this just what Apple do, start something not too advanced (you know what i mean nt sayin iPad), then add things one by one as time goes on

Guest Esquilax

but

iPad came out just about a year ago, why wasnt it dual core and as this as it is now?

or is this just what Apple do, start something not too advanced (you know what i mean nt sayin iPad), then add things one by one as time goes on

Obviously

How can they generate the optimum amount of revenue from the brand if everything is included in the first incarnation?

Guest Supreme Allah

i can understand every 2 years or so cos of Moore's law or whatever

but for the iPad to be released last summer, they must have already at least started work on the iPad 2 to release it now?

cnt talk sh*t about them though, their model obviously works for them

Its Apple they take the piss

Look at the iPhone each one had something "new" which should have just been put on the earlier one, MMS, copy and paste etc

Just squeeze everything can out of ppl, of course us lot know this, but the mugs who buy just cos its Apple is sadly the majority

Its Apple they take the piss

Look at the iPhone each one had something "new" which should have just been put on the earlier one, MMS, copy and paste etc

Just squeeze everything can out of ppl, of course us lot know this, but the mugs who buy just cos its Apple is sadly the majority

you copping bro? :lol:

but

We studied this in Uni, basically companies like Intel and AMD have the research technology to bring out quad core CPU's running at 7-8 GHz as we speak, however they choose to release it slowly, so that the money they make can go back into research and development to bring about new ideas. This is evident with digital cameras as I believe Nikon have the capabilities of releasing a 20 megapixel camera but they choose not to as they can make more money releasing it slowly year-by-year. Apple on the other hand exploit this really silly as the first iPad could have had the features the 2nd generation has. I can't remember what the actual term is called, hopefully some business minded people know what I am talking about.