battlefield 3

Francis Coquelin

Sometimes I forget my loadout just won't work on some maps.

For example, I was using my shotgun on metro lol, I flanked around the the A side where they were coming from a couple of times but then I ran into 4 or 5 guys, that were kinda spread out, some awkward moment when they spotted me amongst them :lol:

I remember on one occasion taking two of em out but for most of the time, it was peak.

/

Also how do I get a jet, you guys just fly around for the whole game racking points, I am on foot like some wasteman letting of RPGs to no avail.

Howwwww.

Yeah pretty mu

Sometimes I forget my loadout just won't work on some maps.

For example, I was using my shotgun on metro lol, I flanked around the the A side where they were coming from a couple of times but then I ran into 4 or 5 guys, that were kinda spread out, some awkward moment when they spotted me amongst them :lol:

I remember on one occasion taking two of em out but for most of the time, it was peak.

/

Also how do I get a jet, you guys just fly around for the whole game racking points, I am on foot like some wasteman letting of RPGs to no avail.

Howwwww.

Yeah it's adapt or die.

Jets/choppers are available in the Respawn Menu if they're not in use. Takes 2 minutes for them to respawn after they get shot down, so just keep checking back. They are there in the first spawn menu, but they get snapped up quick. Caspian/Firestorm/Kharg is you.

If you wait a few secs when you first get in, they pop up at the very bottom. You can usually get them quickly if you press up (so you go to the bottom of the menu) and just hit X. Planes are dead until you get air to air as you only get a machine gun and it's hard to fly but they are worth persevering in.

Air superiority >>

Just unlocked the TV missile for the chopper gunner, basically a chopper mounted Predator that's harder to use...Anyone wanna learn to fly, I will happily attempt to one shot a tank with you :lol:

Gonna be trying this shit today..

Edit:

Now is a good time to learn to fly the chopper. I've just about got circle strafing down, and it is VERY effective. Little tutorial here:

Play the co-op mission until you can completely boss it on hard, that's all I did. If you wanna jump on and get some practice/unlocks holla. It's worth it for the Beretta 93R and the G3A3 too.

Beasted on Kharg Rush today, always switch to attacking side for the Viper. Got lucky and flew with a couple of good pilots, kept bagging 3+ man sprays. Averaged about 10-14 kills before going down. That map makes people feel safe camping in little clusters around their M-Coms, but they are so vulnerable to air attack it is unreal. Some guys go IN with the A10 Warthogs, I can't really kill anything without crashing :lol:

Currently running Stealth, Flares, Heat Seekers for Pilot, and Stealth, Flares, TV Missile for Gunner. Be on in a little while still, holla if anyone wants to fly.

Go into the Server Browser and use the filter to select 5+ players, select a big map you want and you should be OK.

^ Great tips in that vid for flying.

I would definitely recommend learning the chopper over the jet. You should have seen the way me and mp_star demolished Kharg Island yesterday. Hang tight mp with his 33 killstreak from the gunner seat of my AH-1Z Viper :lol: Man was 33-1 at the end of the game :rofl:

Rape, trust.

Jump in the gunner seat with me brah, we'll have some fun.

I trolled my friends last night... AND IT FELT SO GOOD!!!

DAMAVAND PEAK. RUSH.

JUMPED IN A HELICOPTER INSTEAD OF BASE JUMPING AND FLEW STRAIGHT TO THE EARTH...

MY BOYS ARE LIKE "JUMPER ARE YOU OK... JUMPER WHAT YOU DOING... JUMPS.......... JUMPER....."

I JUMPED OUT JUST BEFORE IT LANDED AND PARACHUTED TO SAFETY LEAVING THE HELI TO CRASH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I WAS CREASING FOR A GOOD 20MINUTES.

I trolled my friends last night... AND IT FELT SO GOOD!!!

DAMAVAND PEAK. RUSH.

JUMPED IN A HELICOPTER INSTEAD OF BASE JUMPING AND FLEW STRAIGHT TO THE EARTH...

MY BOYS ARE LIKE "JUMPER ARE YOU OK... JUMPER WHAT YOU DOING... JUMPS.......... JUMPER....."

I JUMPED OUT JUST BEFORE IT LANDED AND PARACHUTED TO SAFETY LEAVING THE HELI TO CRASH

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I WAS CREASING FOR A GOOD 20MINUTES.

Lmfao

:lol: ur fucked

/

Yeh that kharg island heli rampage was sick, Some expert flying/teamwork. Got guided missles now aswell. What unlocks do you use on ur chopper?

Stealth, Flares, Heat Seekers, pretty standard, but good for staying in the air. Might run Laser Painter if you don't mind running Stealth if you've got the guided missiles.

Gunner I run Stealth/Autoloader, Flares, TV Missile/Guided.

Autoloader/Thermal Optics, TV/Guided is a boss loadout if the team is shit with their AA.

Can't edit, but will post a tactic that worked well for the squad I was playing with on TDM on Noshahr Canals that is linked to what you're on about revs.

For anyone who has played it on TDM, you will that the container area becomes a complete shotgun clusterfuck usually. Well here's a tip for all the VIP2 dans that wanna rack up some points on their Recon kit (a valuable, but currently under appreciated class).

First off:

You must have unlocked the T-UGS motion sensor.

Battlefield_3_-_Noshar_Canals_-_Panorama__2_.jpg

See that red container marked EVXO or whatever? Round by that there are some pallets that are stacked like steps. Get up onto the pallets and climb up onto the container, you will briefly face the train tracks so make sure you take out anyone who sees you doing it.

Once you're up there, pop down your motion sensor, then hope over onto the grey open ended 'SHIP IT' container, and into one of the higher blueish grey 'SHIP IT' containers. Put your spawn beacon down and hopefully you should be able to completely lock the middle area down and guarantee your squad a spawn that is not a slow, hard to control parachute spawn/random point.

They've nerfed the spawn beacon so that you have to put it down again once you respawn on it once, but if you are inside the container you should be safe to put it down quickly.

Put your T-UGS down as it will always help you, even if it is indirectly - you still get the motion assist spotting bonus if other people get the kill. You will have to pay attention to your map a little, but it is good training.

Works well in just about any map on TDM. Your squad will eventually get the idea if you keep putting the beacon down in the same spot, and you can create your own little secure spawn zone to defend/attack from.

On Firestorm/Kharg/Metro, just pick a building with nice little dark upstairs room and bang down your beacon and sensor. On Seine Crossing, it works well in the little courtyard sections around the edge of the map. On Caspian, any of the buildings is great, and a T-UGS to guard the flank.

I've realized that TDM is an attempt (not a very clear one) at making people play 'team' play. That means having a rounded squad (one of each class), and the game rewards teamplay pretty well tbh. That means if you are not playing as a squad (i.e. no recon, pure engineers, or a recon who just snipes and doesn't care about his squad), then you're lumped with random spawn points. If you have a clued up team, you will always have a strategically places spawn location, motion sensing and (hopefully) ammo, healing and rocket banter :lol: