Kolo Toure - "I want to win like Charlie Sheen"

Admin.

wait wait wait ive met kolo, song and eboue loads of times

song and kolo are genuine guys but whats that got to do with the price of milk?

man tried to cheat the system

i know if it was rooney who took coleens diet pill there would be mass uproar

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Guest Awesome Kong

I have more time for Kolo than a lot of other players. Genuine, nice guy.

Hope this works out for him.

This. Guy is proper safe. Wifes an idiot though.

Guest Awesome Kong

wait wait wait ive met kolo, song and eboue loads of times

song and kolo are genuine guys but whats that got to do with the price of milk?

man tried to cheat the system

i know if it was rooney who took coleens diet pill there would be mass uproar

If I met him & thought he was a cool guy then I'd think the same too tbh.

• 2 months later...
Manchester City defender Kolo Toure banned for six months after positive drugs test

Ivorian handed suspension after taking wife's diet pills which contained a banned substance, and will not be able to take part in any "football or football-related activities"

Manchester City defender Kolo Toure will miss the start of next season after being banned from all football for failing a drugs test.

The Ivorian has been hit with the suspension by the FA after admitting a doping offence for taking his wife's diet pills. The ban has been back dated to March 2 when he was suspended by his club, meaning he will not be able to kick a ball again anywhere until September 2.

The City defender had to sit out the last two months of the season and missed his team's FA Cup triumph over Stoke as well as seeing his team-mates wrap up third spot in the Premier League and thus Champions League qualification.

In confirming the ban on Thursday evening, the FA revealed that Toure will also be the subject of target testing for a period of two years, but admitted the defender did not take the pills to try and increase performance.

"He did not intend to enhance sporting performance or to mask the use of a performance enhancing substance," the statement read.

"The Player accepted he was at fault and with that concession we agree. He was at fault in the limited and perfunctory efforts he made in relation to the water tablets; the checks he made in relation to those tablets were inadequate and fell some way below what it would be reasonable to expect of a professional footballer in these circumstances."

Toure admitted he was relieved the saga was over but claimed he was disappointed to have missed out on City's end of season successes.

“This has been a difficult period for me, and I am sad to have missed the team’s triumph of securing Champions League football for Manchester City and also the FA Cup victory at Wembley," commented Toure," he told City's official website.

"But I am relieved that I will be able to return to football in September and thank the FA’s commission for their understanding about my case in coming to their decision today.”

Guest Klitschko

Yes, and I meant counts from now

So from March 2nd when he was originally suspended

March

april

may

june

july

august

This season commenced on the 14/15th of August so boy..2 weeks, 2 games till september.

• 2 months later...