Premier League Week 29

Guest FA23

if Dowd would have sent Carragher off that Rafa challenge would have never happenedhe bottled the Carragher decision so he had to bottle Rafa's one.we'll be lucky to have 10 men on the pitch the way things are going.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> our midfield - the pass back kings!

• Upvote 2

lol @ this gutless spineless shitour midfield is laughable, their midfield is miles better than ours and its showing lol at leaving out flecther i said as soon as the game started the coaching staff should of just started fabio on the left f*ck itway too stiff, immobile and carrick :D rafael >>> thank god we have him on the pitchnani cant take pain but him off the pitch is big blow we needed him and hernandez on for any kind of result but i have slight hope now berba and hernandez are up topquitely confident

• Upvote 1

Nani is one of my fav players, but he went out like a bitch there but Carra was an animal in that tackle, shuda been a straight redLpool wer chasing shadows and getting passed off the park, 1 piece of magic and a mistake Utd are 2-0 down, Fergie must be going pottySome of the stuff Carrick & Scholes wer playing, keeping the ball, playing between the lines was great to see

• Downvote 5

Nani is one of my fav players, but he went out like a bitch there but Carra was an animal in that tackle, shuda been a straight redLpool wer chasing shadows and getting passed off the park, 1 piece of magic and a mistake Utd are 2-0 down, Fergie must be going potty
Chasing what shadows, don't piss me off today.

Nani is one of my fav players, but he went out like a bitch there but Carra was an animal in that tackle, shuda been a straight redLpool wer chasing shadows and getting passed off the park, 1 piece of magic and a mistake Utd are 2-0 down, Fergie must be going pottySome of the stuff Carrick & Scholes wer playing, keeping the ball, playing between the lines was great to see
f*ck off.Cheers.
  • Upvote 2

Nani is one of my fav players, but he went out like a bitch there but Carra was an animal in that tackle, shuda been a straight redLpool wer chasing shadows and getting passed off the park, 1 piece of magic and a mistake Utd are 2-0 down, Fergie must be going potty
Chasing what shadows, don't piss me off today.
woooh wooh bro stopur about to argue with anelkait wont end