Premier League Week 29

Guest FA23

well that was a whole heap of sh*t. no fight, no drive, no nothing.how ANYONE in that team can get a new contract this season is beyond me. but that isnt really the pointonce again our squad deficiencies have been found out.will be laughable if we try and blame Carragher not being sent off for this loss.p.s. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> SAF's tactics

• Upvote 1

Wheres the rope?See you later lads :D
y u stalling?go to the kitchen, get a blade and commit that
Lmao. Pos.This is bullshit. If we still win the league ALL 20 teams were sh*t. This is possibly the worst season ever.
Worse thing is I reckon we'll win it with a couple games to spare, Looking at the spurs bench depresses me a little, Bale, Lennon and Niko, and we have Obertan, Gibson and Fletcher as our midfield options. The only difference our bench would have injury permuting would consist of Valencia Park and Anderson, FC's bench is stronger and more influential from a losing position. Let's blame the ref, and an "individual error" (sounds like the transitional period all over again)

sick win suarez is f*ckedddddd, his close control, vision, movement, awareness. MADNESS. The run for that first goal was disgusting Kuyt...say what you will but he always seems to turn up in these big games, happy for him to get that hattrick whole team worked hard today, great performance. Shame about the goal conceded at the end but still a great win /please tell me it werent a man u fan that couldnt wait for Carrolls debut :D

Actually stunnedI mean when Dirk Kuyt scores a hatrick u kno somethings not quite right, 2 mistakes and a stolen goal.. has 2 go down as one of the worst hatricks eva..Berbatov was a disgrace, his lack of hold up play, lack of strength, lack of ambition and hunger to win the ball..awfulRooney & Giggs wernt far off him and Hernandez with his back to goal was shockingI watched Carrick carefully 2day, he kept possession, fwd passes into feet, covered Scholes, always an option, backed up the play, good balls into the strikers feet which they then wasted.. but its easy to see why he gets stick

• Downvote 10

bullshit performancewould really love to know why they picked that team and the thoughts behind itsupporters should be entitled to know cos im just f*ck*ng baffledflecther on at 82 mins? why? seriously.....knew hernandez was gonna score, has been playing so sick of late, played excellent against chelsea and didnt start today? 15 goals debut season?i know its a f*ck*ng hard decision, rooney is fergies lover boy and scored the previous game, berba top scorer of the team, hernandez impressive debutee scored many winners.. but if anyone had to be dropped it was berba or rooneyim upset in the manner we lost and that its liverpool but in the grander scheme of things this result is irrelvant we could afford to loserefs got decisions wrong again

i can see pav scoring today, maybe 2
hope so.... defoe is gonna be hungry aswell but i expect nothing as usual.lol at nikos treatment this season. disgrace.
  • Upvote 1

Lost as expected playing 2men against Mereiles, Gerrard and Lucas who are all in form with Maxi and Saurez both floating aroundCarrick has no spine his fall off has been terrible, and Scholes needs to call it a day and persuade GIggs to aswelOnly positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played todayJust hope that thug didnt damage Nani too much, wonder if Liverpool fans will protest as much as they did for Rooney to banned?Carragher should have gone, Dont see why VDS got booked and Reina didnt Typical Ref being bias towards Manchester United as usual its a disgrace first Atkinson now Dowd Fergie needs investigatingBut lets put things into perspective you just jumped ahead from 7th to 6th and your 18points behind usYOUR FIGHTING FOR A EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE10 years time people are gonna say 10/11 season? Yeah Man Utd won the title not Liverpool beat UTD 3-1Smalling showed his still young and how much of an influence Vidic playing next to him helping him through the game Brown couldnt walking a dog round the park

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 10

Negging me is not gonna change things il PM swifite to give me powers to neg myself if you want?None of what said was shitWe are challenging Arsenal for the title you challenging Bolton and Sunderland you should have been pissed they got a point yesterday and not happy Arsenal gota point otherwise you wont even be on channel 5 next season :D

• Downvote 4

Guest THEREALTULSE

Man United, I just don't know what to say....Going to be a tough loss to come back from, Marsielle could put a nail in your seasons coffin if you aint careful.

liverpool put ona class performance to be fairthe first halfs passing/off the ball movement was beautiful, i was surprised they came out like that tbh.Suarez is an asset to your team, lucas is still pants though.United was playing some half hearted football, i didnt expect utd to win due to their away form but at least a draw.

Lost as expected playing 2men against Mereiles, Gerrard and Lucas who are all in form with Maxi and Saurez both floating aroundCarrick has no spine his fall off has been terrible, and Scholes needs to call it a day and persuade GIggs to aswelOnly positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played todayJust hope that thug didnt damage Nani too much, wonder if Liverpool fans will protest as much as they did for Rooney to banned?Carragher should have gone, Dont see why VDS got booked and Reina didnt Typical Ref being bias towards Manchester United as usual its a disgrace first Atkinson now Dowd Fergie needs investigatingBut lets put things into perspective you just jumped ahead from 7th to 6th and your 18points behind usYOUR FIGHTING FOR A EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE10 years time people are gonna say 10/11 season? Yeah Man Utd won the title not Liverpool beat UTD 3-1Smalling showed his still young and how much of an influence Vidic playing next to him helping him through the game Brown couldnt walking a dog round the park
And then Bane comes to spout an unprecedented amount of sh*t.
im inclined to agree, but on the other hand, Giggs and Scholes should f*ck off and retire, they've been holding this team back for far too long now, and its high time this ended, we've got much better in reserve and on the bench. this defeat was down to a bottler ref and had nothing to do with our own ineptness, both with the starting line up, Tactics, creativity (or lack off) fight and drive, :D

Guest haze-e
Looking back, the amount of points we've dropped is a disgrace.
Trust, United will still win this.
It's not just Arsenal.3-3 Against Everton2-2 Against West Brom0-0 Sunderland2-1 Loss to WolvesYes we was unbeaten until that point but the begining of our season was f*cked... and that loss was sh*t aswell.3 losses from last 5 games :D :D