Premier League Week 29

Guest FA23

About you didn't chat sh*t.

Only positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played today
This whole line is bollocks. Fair enough you were missing a couple of players. But f*ck*ng hell, so many of the ones you had playing did nothing. And without sounding cliche, these are meant to be United Squad players.

Lost as expected playing 2men against Mereiles, Gerrard and Lucas who are all in form with Maxi and Saurez both floating aroundCarrick has no spine his fall off has been terrible, and Scholes needs to call it a day and persuade GIggs to aswelOnly positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played todayJust hope that thug didnt damage Nani too much, wonder if Liverpool fans will protest as much as they did for Rooney to banned?Carragher should have gone, Dont see why VDS got booked and Reina didnt Typical Ref being bias towards Manchester United as usual its a disgrace first Atkinson now Dowd Fergie needs investigatingBut lets put things into perspective you just jumped ahead from 7th to 6th and your 18points behind usYOUR FIGHTING FOR A EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE10 years time people are gonna say 10/11 season? Yeah Man Utd won the title not Liverpool beat UTD 3-1Smalling showed his still young and how much of an influence Vidic playing next to him helping him through the game Brown couldnt walking a dog round the park
lol at trying to mask your disappointment in us only competing for a Europa league place.It's ok to be gutted you shithouse.

i can see pav scoring today, maybe 2
hope so.... defoe is gonna be hungry aswell but i expect nothing as usual.lol at nikos treatment this season. disgrace.
For real niko getting parred on the regs, If defoe woks hard and dont score ill be happy im just tired of his f*ck*ng disappearing acts away from homeBale and azza on the bench not to bad

Lost as expected playing 2men against Mereiles, Gerrard and Lucas who are all in form with Maxi and Saurez both floating aroundCarrick has no spine his fall off has been terrible, and Scholes needs to call it a day and persuade GIggs to aswelOnly positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played todayJust hope that thug didnt damage Nani too much, wonder if Liverpool fans will protest as much as they did for Rooney to banned?Carragher should have gone, Dont see why VDS got booked and Reina didnt Typical Ref being bias towards Manchester United as usual its a disgrace first Atkinson now Dowd Fergie needs investigatingBut lets put things into perspective you just jumped ahead from 7th to 6th and your 18points behind usYOUR FIGHTING FOR A EUROPA LEAGUE PLACE10 years time people are gonna say 10/11 season? Yeah Man Utd won the title not Liverpool beat UTD 3-1Smalling showed his still young and how much of an influence Vidic playing next to him helping him through the game Brown couldnt walking a dog round the park
And then Bane comes to spout an unprecedented amount of sh*t.
im inclined to agree, but on the other hand, Giggs and Scholes should f*ck off and retire, they've been holding this team back for far too long now, and its high time this ended, we've got much better in reserve and on the bench. this defeat was down to a bottler ref and had nothing to do with our own ineptness, both with the starting line up, Tactics, creativity (or lack off) fight and drive, :D
Not sure whether your being sarcastic or not but the ref did play a little part no denying that Ive said since the start of our season our squad is sh*t weve got players out on loan who should be starting im not gonna spend 15 lines breaking it down againFergie so stubborn at times, Fletcher always performs against Liverpool, shows how important he is too usOur away form been sh*t all season we have just been luckyGuys dont even read what I say just neg because of the name because they cant put forward an arguement and just want to remain stealth because they are inept at talking football bar Mr Q on the odd occasion

It is a paradox, of course it is. He scored a hat-trick that won the game against one of our teams fiercest rivals.And it's purely because it was Kuyt that scored the goals that its being said, otherwise it would be ahhh real strikers instinct etc blah blah blah.

• Upvote 4

WTF is a 'bad' hat-trick?I'm quoting Anelka here, 'the hardest thing to do in football is score a goal', so by that logic, scoring THREE is not an easy thing to achieve.
From the Utd perspectiveIf that was us who conceded those goals, myself along with George Graham, Adams, Bould, Keown, Dixon & Nige Winterburn would have endless nitemares..What horrible goals to concede, obviously well played by Kuyt to be in there n well dun to VDS & Nani assisting him, I was cheering when Wrighty got his tap ins but I dnt support Lpool so why wud I laud such a poor hatrick
  • Downvote 1

Only positives were we played our 4th and 5th choice RB and Brown whos right sided had to play LCB with Valencia, Park, Anderson who argueably all would have played today
This whole line is bollocks.Fair enough you were missing a couple of players. But f*ck*ng hell, so many of the ones you had playing did nothing.
1. Vdic (captain)2. Ferdinand3. EvansOnly reason Smalling been starting is because Evans has had a sh*t seasonBrown plays RB for us because hes so slow at thinking and normally he would play right sided at CB but because Smallings inexperience at CB he had to play his strongest sidePlease break down where I am chatting sh*t

Guest THEREALTULSE

On average there is a hattrick scored once in every 197 Premier League games.It was a fantastic achievement, regardless of how they go in, it's about getting yourself in the positions which Kuyt has fantastic movement through the middle topped with his determination and desire makes him one of the best central strikers in the league.He proved that today

WTF is a 'bad' hat-trick?I'm quoting Anelka here, 'the hardest thing to do in football is score a goal', so by that logic, scoring THREE is not an easy thing to achieve.
From the Utd perspectiveIf that was us who conceded those goals, myself along with George Graham, Adams, Bould, Keown, Dixon & Nige Winterburn would have endless nitemares..What horrible goals to concede, obviously well played by Kuyt to be in there n well dun to VDS & Nani assisting him, I was cheering when Wrighty got his tap ins but I dnt support Lpool so why wud I laud such a poor hatrick
:lol:The way he says it like he's part of the gang.Maybe you should be pleased about it because it helps 'your team' in the title race?
  • Upvote 1

correct, but out of all the hatricks ever scored, there would definitely have to be a best and worst, im not saying kuyt score a bad/worst hattrick jus sayin technically its not a paradox/josiah chatting sh*t once again

Guest haze-e
Know what's funny?Football fans whinging about the PL being sh*t this season because the top teams aren't being consistent but criticise La Liga for the top teams being to TOO consistent.FFS, make up your mind.
Its nuts.When i last checked Barca were 20points above 3rd, 10 points above 2nd.Madness. Lol.Most of what i say is emotionally fuelled. There will never be a sh*t season aslong as there is banter.The fact that 10th-20th can all still get relegated>>>>>>>>>>>The fact that its March and 5 teams can still win the league>>>>>>>>>>Excitement!!

:lol:The way he says it like he's part of the gang.
Lmfao trust.Anelka >

Guest THEREALTULSE

Typical, Tear-Jerk United fans.Wow, is that Nani crying for real!?I didn't watch the game but that is some deep sh*t right there.

This whole line is bollocks.Fair enough you were missing a couple of players. But f*ck*ng hell, so many of the ones you had playing did nothing.
1. Vdic (captain)2. Ferdinand3. EvansOnly reason Smalling been starting is because Evans has had a sh*t seasonBrown plays RB for us because hes so slow at thinking and normally he would play right sided at CB but because Smallings inexperience at CB he had to play his strongest sidePlease break down where I am chatting sh*t
Apologies, but that sentence implies that you played 4th and then 5th choice RB. Carragher got shifted out to the right for most of the game, Johnson to the left and they played fine and you didn't exploit this. It's not like Brown never EVER players at CB and has how many years of experience in doing so?But it just comes across as excuses, when your whole team were pretty much piss poor.Valencia arguably wouldn't even oust giggs out of your team.